Mustang Week ***LIVE**** Discussion Thread

Dmox04

Established Member
Anyone know where people hang out at night? (Park and talk mustangs)

TTopTT

Established Member
Not sure about parking but if you come out Ocean Annie's we'll have a good group until we eventually mingle to Sandals Lounge and then Flip Flops maybe way later, just find guys in Louisvillemustangs.net shirts.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I was at sharky's on the strip for a while. Saw a nice white GT/CS all cam'd out. Sounded real nice. Lots of nice cars on the strip. Also a SB cobra with cops and no driver.... hope it wasn't be impounded.

Pilks

Established Member
Headed to Myrtle Beach Mall in a few hours, the car show is today. I went yesterday and the Ford Racing Truck had a 2015 GT, but the guy stated he wouldn't be unloading it for a few hours. I snapped a pic while it was in the truck, but didn't stay much longer

Torrance

Shenanigans!
Established Member
Anybody hitting House of Blues tonight?

Went out for seafood, everything is packed, so we headed here. Looks legit!

My08stang

Established Member
Bad Ass Turbo!!

DSC_0437_zps65df6c8e.jpg

redrockett

Established Member
I was at sharky's on the strip for a while. Saw a nice white GT/CS all cam'd out. Sounded real nice. Lots of nice cars on the strip. Also a SB cobra with cops and no driver.... hope it wasn't be impounded.

I saw that same GT/CS and it did sound awesome! I wish my 4V sounded like that! Does anyone know what cams they were running in that car?

Users who are viewing this thread