Mustang week do's and dont's ?!

FX4ALL

Established Member
..well that notice changes alot of things..

..and they raised their pricing! :dw:

Last edited:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Barons is the best! Sid told me about it and it is amazing.

That place was the best I have had down there. Great for such a small joint.

Got a new place for you to try. La Roca. It's a tiny Mexican place in the same shopping center as Baron's. Best Mexican food I've ever had. You have to know what you're getting yourself into though.

That sounds bueno!

This is from the HSS & they are no longer a supporting hotel

That sounds no bueno! Is this for the hotel only or also for the condos?

Yep, this will be first time in MANY years that I'll not be staying at the HSS. I'm not surprised by their decision after talking with their staff the past couple of years.

Where will you be staying?

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
That place was the best I have had down there. Great for such a small joint.

That sounds bueno!

That sounds no bueno! Is this for the hotel only or also for the condos?

Where will you be staying?

Sorry for the slow reply.
The memo from HSS goes for both properties (hotel and condos).
I don't know yet where I'm going to stay. I'm searching for something. I have become so used to being at HSS it is going to feel odd being somewhere else.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Sorry for the slow reply.
The memo from HSS goes for both properties (hotel and condos).
I don't know yet where I'm going to stay. I'm searching for something. I have become so used to being at HSS it is going to feel odd being somewhere else.

Our group is going to be getting a house in surfside i think. A little farther south, but think it'll be worth it. Look at www.dunes.com

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
We loved renting a house as a group in Surfside. We rented from Dunes a couple times, and have nothing but good things to say. We also rented from www.gardencityrealty.com a couple times as well.

We love the Surfside area too. Very quiet, safe, and clean. If you use Dick Pond Rd and/or Glenns Bay Rd to utilize the 17 Bypass or the Carolina Bays Parkway (RT 31), it doesn't take any longer to get to Broadway or North Myrtle.

Piggy

Established Member
Good head down for 3 days at the end, then travel on south to keys. Took 2 weeks off of work, hopefully it gets approved.

C0bra_M3nace

Cobra Fanatic
Established Member
I stay in Conway, which is basically just right up the road from Myrtle Beach. No, it's not by the ocean, but it's also not close to vandalism. Don't drive like an idiot when you leave the show, unless you want to pay a fine. Also don't crash into BMW's or wipe out people on the side. Saw it happen in 2012 once. I heard last year was worse. Basically don't drive like a teenager or a girl trying to get to a HUGE SALE at a mall. Myrtle Beach is Paradise, so lets not turn it into Hell.

skipnay

Established Member
I stay at Holiday Sands South. They have a pretty good size parking lot across the street for parking the hauler. Easy beach access.

That's where we stay also. It is a little drive to and from the events and stuff but that just means we get to drive our cars more!!!

Users who are viewing this thread