Mustang Week 2020

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This would make two years in a row that the event was canceled, I'm not sure it can survive that.

I've heard from a few that they weren't thrilled with the way a lot of things were handled last year.
Yeah, two in a row would be a really big hit to the gut for the planners. So hard to make definite plans at this time. And no end in sight, or should I say, no NORMALCY in sight. If it does go on, they'll likely take a big financial hit anyway due to likely drastically reduced attendance.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Yeah, two in a row would be a really big hit to the gut for the planners. So hard to make definite plans at this time. And no end in sight, or should I say, no NORMALCY in sight. If it does go on, they'll likely take a big financial hit anyway due to likely drastically reduced attendance.

That's why PITS was canceled this year, they didn't want to have a lackluster event due to a way smaller crowd. Anyone seen numbers from Carlisle?

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
I was at Chrysler Carlisle the other week and it was notably lighter crowd, but still at 65-75% (My estimate going on Saturday) which I thought was good. didn’t hear actual numbers.

Curious to see what Ford is next week.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Also won’t be going this year. We were supposed to go down for the street outlaws thing in Virginia, stay in Cherry grove for a few days then hit the event in Va before driving back home. When all this hit the fan we cancelled our reservations for the rental house. She said she would refund us as long as it could get rebooked for that week. Well a few days later the city issues all the rentals in the area couldn’t rent and had to refund. Because we already cancelled, we did not receive our refund, it wasn’t a cheap one either. Left a huge bad taste in my mouth. The risk for MW this year is not worth any reward for us especially after having to drive the almost 1k miles home early due to the hurricane last year. May be the end of it for us all together if they don’t move the date as well... if it continues after this year. Been a fun run, been going since 2010

GT500_012308

Established Member
Premium Member
Also won’t be going this year. We were supposed to go down for the street outlaws thing in Virginia, stay in Cherry grove for a few days then hit the event in Va before driving back home. When all this hit the fan we cancelled our reservations for the rental house. She said she would refund us as long as it could get rebooked for that week. Well a few days later the city issues all the rentals in the area couldn’t rent and had to refund. Because we already cancelled, we did not receive our refund, it wasn’t a cheap one either. Left a huge bad taste in my mouth. The risk for MW this year is not worth any reward for us especially after having to drive the almost 1k miles home early due to the hurricane last year. May be the end of it for us all together if they don’t move the date as well... if it continues after this year. Been a fun run, been going since 2010

Hey what is this stuff going on in VA and when?

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
canceled.

Splat

738da4437042a124c5cf008ab4644af2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread