Mustang Week 2007 in Myrtle Beach,SC

GK_crewchief

Kenne Bell Boosted
Established Member
Thanks for the comments! I took around 110 pics. Wish I had a video camera to video all the shananagins of everyone leaving the event....burnouts, WOT runs, etc. I did a WOT run when I left and made it on video, so hopefully I make it on youtube, hahaha

03Mach04Cobra

GO HOKIES!!!
Established Member
Niice pics even tho I didnt see my car in there :p haha - I had a blast down there once again! - I got tons of pics that I will try to get posted up soon! - I also got a lil bit of video footage!

GK_crewchief

Kenne Bell Boosted
Established Member
03Mach04Cobra said:
Niice pics even tho I didnt see my car in there :p haha - I had a blast down there once again! - I got tons of pics that I will try to get posted up soon! - I also got a lil bit of video footage!
Cool deal bro. Post it up! Mine was the red '03 Lightning parked near the Fastlane Motorsports Trailor area with the "HEMIKILR" NC Plate.

03Mach04Cobra

GO HOKIES!!!
Established Member
GK_crewchief said:
Cool deal bro. Post it up! Mine was the red '03 Lightning parked near the Fastlane Motorsports Trailor area with the "HEMIKILR" NC Plate.

I got some pics of your truck man - I was the one sayin I knew of a lightning in my home town with that same tag you got and I Love that Here....Hemi.....Hemi Sticker you got! LOL

GK_crewchief

Kenne Bell Boosted
Established Member
03Mach04Cobra said:
I got some pics of your truck man - I was the one sayin I knew of a lightning in my home town with that same tag you got and I Love that Here....Hemi.....Hemi Sticker you got! LOL
OH, ok SWEET...small world. haha

swervo

Established Member
GK_crewchief said:
Yeah, I had to get a pic of it man. I was there when you were removing the bumper. Looks great and I'm sure it runs AWESOME!
I got the process down packed. I can take off the bumper in like 20 minutes or so. Maybe less! I just got tired of people asking me why I had so much HP with a stock engine. So I took it off. lol. Plus it looks badass.

svt99rag said:
you have a bad ass car, heard several people talking about it so I had to scope it out.

Thanks man.

Users who are viewing this thread