Mustang Week 09...from an fbody guys view

Black8Banger

Established Member
I went down to Mustang Week with a few friends that have Terminators. I took my 00 SS Camaro since I dont own a Ford. :shrug:

I must say that I was incredibly impressed with everyone that showed up. The quality of the cars was amazing, from the number of customized cars to the attention to detail that some payed to their cars. I have been to a few Fbody events but this was the first Mustang event. I can honestly say that this was the best time I have had! The majority of Fbody people are retards. There are smart guys in the group but a lot are just plain dumb and talk more shit than they can back up. Im sure the Mustang crowd has similar people but I did not run into any at this event. No one talked shit about my Fbody and obviously I wanted a Terminator by the second day I was there :beer:

Anyways, just wanted to say how much fun it was all week long and you guys definately have tons of respect from this Fbody guy!:thumbsup:

Black8Banger

Established Member
Ive never had the chance to ride in a 03/04 cobra that wasnt stock until this week. I rode in 2 different KB 03 Cobras. One had a 2.8 KB and the other a 2.6 KB...I think both are making somewhere around 630-650rwhp. My Camaro on the other hand is a N/A 402 making around 530-550rwhp.

Both Cobras rode much better in traffic than my fbody. Driveability was 10x better in the Cobras.

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
go ahead and sell the catfish and come on over to the good side! its funny though, all those stangs down there and the only car that reved at me was a black camaro, lol.

Presteige

Established Member
yes that was him^ lol... this guy ....

jooo.jpg

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
LMAO @ JOSH!

its ok man....some people frown upon it, but you can balance that fine line between the two worlds just like me! dont worry about the haters!

futureSVT

Established Member
yea well your camaro was badass, but i agree a cobra would be a better street car. its just 2 different worlds a neither one is better, there are pros and cons on both

svt99rag

Established Member
Ive never had the chance to ride in a 03/04 cobra that wasnt stock until this week. I rode in 2 different KB 03 Cobras. One had a 2.8 KB and the other a 2.6 KB...I think both are making somewhere around 630-650rwhp. My Camaro on the other hand is a N/A 402 making around 530-550rwhp.

Both Cobras rode much better in traffic than my fbody. Driveability was 10x better in the Cobras.

Who are you and where is Josh? :eek: Did you never ride in mine stock?

haz-matt

Established Member
Hey guy I think I met you at the country kitchen wednesday night? The red SS with the black Zr1's? Very nice car btw

svt99rag

Established Member
:lol: I stole your car from Godbees house and took it on a joy ride....remember! Bwahaha

Ive been thinking about getting rid of the camaro and putting the good stuff from it in my trans am. Who knows what Ill do next :shrug:

Bastard! Yeah I forgot about that!!!

Users who are viewing this thread