Mustang meet at Atlanta Dragway May 10. Anyone wanna join?

JV_92_03_10

Established Member
She's good. Has the stock pulley and tune in it now, need to switch it out. I have some lower springs sitting in the dining room to go in maybe next weekend.

How's the L running?

MattACK

Established Member
Probably developing a flat spot on the Mickey Thompson's right now! Haven't driven it much lately since it is either humid and hot or raining. Looking forward to a cool night so I can finish tuning.

Think you may have the pulley and tune on by Friday?

JV_92_03_10

Established Member
That's a quick swap. If not, I can do it there. Are the bad about tech inspections? I usually get the uh thanks for playing but no roll bar vert go sit over there. No race for you.

JV_92_03_10

Established Member
You would think. Jackson won't let me run. I've been kicked out twice now for running faster than a tricycle in the quarter just because it's a vert. Something about the rules requiring a bar in a vert faster than 12.9 I think. It's a Shelby of course it's faster than 12.9...some places don't care though and some do.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
If your car is stock I'm not sure the rules apply to you...

I know a stock car CAN run faster than 11.49 without a cage.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I'd be down for this. I'd like to see how my car runs with the new gears compared to before

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I got some other Mustang owners on other site wanting to go. To give everyone plenty of time to get ready it's gonna be August 9. Everyone ok with that?

Users who are viewing this thread