Mustang Mach E: The Edsel of our generation

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I was thinking the same, but after thinking about it, I bet you profit quite a bit when each month is over. If not, you would at least have a "free" vehicle.
He said what, 20/24 days it was rented?
Say $100/day.
That's $2000 in just over 3 weeks. He probably pays $800/month or so for the "car". Factor in insurance, gas, etc, and you're still putting money in the bank and still enjoying a "free" ride when it is available.

Unless I missed something.

dont forget the cost of PrEP and Cabenuva

robvas

Established Member
First off, they are sold out and impossible to get unless you pay ADM...that's the only reason i got one...so to call it a flop is not only wrong but not at all accurate. Ford dealers are telling everyone the same thing, these cars are sold out for at least this year and most likely next year. It will be 2 years before they catch up to the demand...when has that ever happened with ANY mustang before it?

Ford sold 2,324 Mach-Es in September, a 47% increase from last year, bringing the total to 28,089 in 2022.

Definitely unlike any Mustang before.

(they sell more Mustangs even this year. Which is sad because they used to sell 5 times more)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Every day, I see multiple (real) Mustangs. Mach-E, maybe one a month. Those production numbers are pretty weak, and explain why I rarely see one in the wild.

ArabianOak

Established Member
i can't remember where @CobraBob asked me this but it has been mid 20's the last few days and the Mach E def takes a massive hit on battery life...i normally have 280 miles at 80 percent...today I had 145 miles at 80 percent...lol. again, it doesnt really impact me but for those of you on long commutes, be advised!

Zemedici

Established Member
Gosh, making fun of gay people is so cool......

which one of those guys was you?

And I noticed the same thing, they all made comments about the person they rented from, like that has anything to do with the car lolol weird comments to make.

'Rented from stephanie, car was alright BUT GODDAMN HER TITS'

ArabianOak

Established Member
Another note I wanted to make was the heating inside the Mach E isn't the greatest...i left my house for a 40 min commute yesterday, 10 degrees outside...the mach e can't seem to handle that cold of weather...it stayed "warm" in the cabin but not warm enough. I wore my winter hat the entire ride, played with settings etc but nothing really helped.

Miss my Jeep Wrangler I had in the winter...the heat would literally melt the skin on my scalp...lol.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Another note I wanted to make was the heating inside the Mach E isn't the greatest...i left my house for a 40 min commute yesterday, 10 degrees outside...the mach e can't seem to handle that cold of weather...it stayed "warm" in the cabin but not warm enough. I wore my winter hat the entire ride, played with settings etc but nothing really helped.

Miss my Jeep Wrangler I had in the winter...the heat would literally melt the skin on my scalp...lol.

Thanks for the updates.

FWIW, both my '01 Cobra and Bullitt could easily melt your toes off. That was 2-1/2 years ago when I sold them.
My current '20 vert is equally as awesome.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

4.0?

ArabianOak

Established Member
my gladiator had the 3.6 and put out heat that was downright dangerous...my wrangler had the 2 liter turbo but still had insane heat. really odd issue to have, my former tesla and current electric porsche put out instant heat. gotta be the lack of a heat pump causing this issue.

either way I have already text my buddy who runs the local ford dealer asking if they have any used gladiators or wranglers available for trade on the mach! lolololol

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
my gladiator had the 3.6 and put out heat that was downright dangerous...my wrangler had the 2 liter turbo but still had insane heat. really odd issue to have, my former tesla and current electric porsche put out instant heat. gotta be the lack of a heat pump causing this issue.

either way I have already text my buddy who runs the local ford dealer asking if they have any used gladiators or wranglers available for trade on the mach! lolololol

The 4.0 Jeep engine was basically a cast iron furnace.

Users who are viewing this thread