Mustang inspired “Mach-E” spy shots

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I will own one of these. Hate all you want.. LOL
But in white. It is unfortunate that they call it a mustang. But, if it was called anything else, it would be a 100% hit. I look at it like that.
cq5dam.web.881.495.jpg

bill-ford-mach-e-1200.jpg

ef4e5bd1-1755-4191-ab2f-ad0206dd0b8e-best.jpg

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I will own one of these. Hate all you want.. LOL
But in white. It is unfortunate that they call it a mustang. But, if it was called anything else, it would be a 100% hit. I look at it like that.
View attachment 1610204

View attachment 1610205

View attachment 1610206

I have to agree. I see nothing wrong with the car itself. I just don’t agree with calling it a Mustang. I’ll go into my reasoning at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Fat or whatever. It is still a great looking SUV imo, and with some real performance. They could have called it the Ford Taco, and I would still be all up in it.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Unfortunately this is the way the auto industry is going. We're going to see the I.C.E. go the way of the dodo bird.... yuck.

This. Its happening now and will continue to accelerate over the next few years. Many automakers including Ford will be doing away with Internal Combustion Engines at some point and going all electric. I need to hoard a few of these power dinosaurs for my remaining time on Earth.

Voltwings

Established Member
The rumor I've heard is they threw it in the mustang product line to lower the MPG for the lineup. I could see that in this day and age.

I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, but that reveal was pretty weak, it seemed like Idris Elba had more passion and drive than any of the actual Ford Employees.

I'll wait for Motortrend to review it properly, but will likely still never own one, our next SUV will likely need to be a 3 row.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
The rumor I've heard is they threw it in the mustang product line to lower the MPG for the lineup. I could see that in this day and age.

I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, but that reveal was pretty weak, it seemed like Idris Elba had more passion and drive than any of the actual Ford Employees.

I'll wait for Motortrend to review it properly, but will likely still never own one, our next SUV will likely need to be a 3 row.

Maybe my understanding was wrong, I didnt think the mileage for a particular model mattered it was just their fleet average (Im talking EPA/CAFE)

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

C0bra99

Established Member
No issues except
1) Why the F did you call it a Mustang?
2) Why the F did you use the Mach name plate?

You could of called this anything and you chose this. The specs and looks seem fine. Now I'm going to go to a mustang show and have to deal with this :(.

My94GT

Established Member

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
So were there any actual specs revealed or did Ford stick to the current marketing strategy i.e. not tell us shit?

Users who are viewing this thread