Mustang inspired “Mach-E” spy shots

Shaneyusa

Established Member
I do not post much but this vehicle release really gets under my skin.

I agree with Ford that they must to have electric vehicles to be relevant in the very near future. I think it is cool that this first attempt has the performance specs that they are sharing. But to call it a Mustang in any form is wrong. Stealing the Mach name was bad enough. But this Tesla knock off is not a Mustang. Mustang should not be the new brand for cars at Ford.

I would love to see an electric version of a true Mustang. The performance specs of that car should rival the new GT500 or maybe even higher.

FORD, please for WAKE UP!

I kind of like the idea of making an electric performance SUV, but naming it Mustang is sad and extremely disrespectful to the most famous line that Ford is known world wide for other than the F Series trucks. It also is a slap in the face to the huge fan following that the past Mustangs have generated.

Mustang needs to be reserved for the sports car line and not bastardized and used on SUVs or even Electric SUV and cars.

Be creative and create a new name plate rather than stealing and destroying the reputation of a past iconic line. Maybe even reuse names like Fusion, Galaxy, Starliner, or something futuristic sounding to introduce this line. Chevy at least did not use and destroy they Corvette or Camaro lines. They came up with Volt & Bolt to ID their electric line. You need to find better marketing consultants to help with naming this product. This is right there with trying to introduce a Front wheel drive Probe as the future of Mustang. Please reconsider.

You are destroying a banner line with this new addition. Please revisit and come up with a new name for this car.

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member

I agree with Ford that they must to have electric vehicles to be relevant in the very near future. I think it is cool that this first attempt has the performance specs that they are sharing. But to call it a Mustang in any form is wrong. Stealing the Mach name was bad enough. But this Tesla knock off is not a Mustang. Mustang should not be the new brand for cars at Ford.

I would love to see an electric version of a true Mustang. The performance specs of that car should rival the new GT500 or maybe even higher.

I kind of like the idea of making an electric performance SUV, but naming it Mustang is sad and extremely disrespectful to the most famous line that Ford is known world wide for other than the F Series trucks. It also is a slap in the face to the huge fan following that the past Mustangs have generated.

Mustang needs to be reserved for the sports car line and not bastardized and used on SUVs or even Electric SUV and cars.

Be creative and create a new name plate rather than stealing and destroying the reputation of a past iconic line. Maybe even reuse names like Fusion, Galaxy, Starliner, or something futuristic sounding to introduce this line. Chevy at least did not use and destroy they Corvette or Camaro lines. They came up with Volt & Bolt to ID their electric line. You need to find better marketing consultants to help with naming this product. This is right there with trying to introduce a Front wheel drive Probe as the future of Mustang. Please reconsider.

You are destroying a banner line with this new addition. Please revisit and come up with a new name for this car.

Yup. This. It's a CUV not a damn pony car. No issues with electric... That's the future.

Ford - Barf-stang Mach-go-to-hell
Chevy - C8 ('nuff said)
FCA - don't care, we will sell you dino burning dinosaurs 4-eva!

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member

This is but a start to the legacy of Ford that Jim Hackett wants. Car itself, cool. Calling it a Mustang, not cool at all. **** you Jim Hackett.

***edit*** I go from being ok with it being a Mustang for CAFE standards. Then I get pissed about it because **** CAFE and, well you all know how I feel about the current CEO of Ford.

Last edited:

triple-s

Established Member
Looks like crap to me and reminds me of this.
ae8c8227c059592ef76d7a2888645fef.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G973U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread