mustang GT with saleen S/C

TheOne™

Established Member
Hi, i just joined the forums because well...my older brother has a 2000 Mustang GT with a couple of mods in it, he doesn't use much the computer as i but he asks me to ask around the inet about new stuff and such for his car.
EDIT. found a better host(i guess)

2000 Mustang GT

well, here's a vid of his car gettin dynoed
wouldn't mind seein some opinions about it(pls don't post real bad 1's).
you guys will see the mods when you play the vid:). the car runs 8.3secs on slicks on 1/8mile(note it is 1/8 not 1/4), constant 8.5secs and a fastest 8.7secs on street tires(not high performance) we still don't know the quater(1/4) as we haven't been able to go to that track, but we will sometime later.

Last edited:

Joe5.0

Established Member
so thats a saleen series 2 eaton roots right? Not the twin screw series 4. ANd how the hell does he get that supercharger to whine like that. Mine dont do that. Anyways great numbers.

Stroked03

Mobile paint works
Established Member
Originally posted by mean saleen
so thats a saleen series 2 eaton roots right? Not the twin screw series 4. ANd how the hell does he get that supercharger to whine like that. Mine dont do that. Anyways great numbers.

My friend added that same blower his screams just as loud it was real quiet til he added a bigger throttle body and Maf with 4"pwr pipe

killspray

The Killstroyer
Established Member
"The One" Did you experience any problems with your dyno run? I saw that you dynoed it at Redline and thats where I got mine done. I dynoed it 5 times and it only read it twice!! The graph on the computer looked like a giant spider web on the mess ups and the ones that did work didn't look so good either.

TheOne™

Established Member
no problems with the dyno up there, my cousin also dynoed his camaro and it was fine.(you could always try USA motorsports, they also have a dyno)

am guessing its a eaton roots style, it is saleen though. i'll try to get a vid of him goin down the track, you can still hear that even with my cousin's camaro next to it.(cousin has borla exhaust)

Users who are viewing this thread