Mustang Enthusiast Buys Mint-Condition 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra 'Terminator' With Only 534 Miles

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
It’s missing the red sticker on the gas pedal. I remember seeing this on Morrison Motors site for the longest time. I’m not a fan of the terminators without the spoiler.

Goocher0310th

Established Member
It’s missing the red sticker on the gas pedal. I remember seeing this on Morrison Motors site for the longest time. I’m not a fan of the terminators without the spoiler.
I noticed no red sticker also. I'm surprised it isn't there.
I also just saw from an Instagram post that there is a 43 mile Terminator for sale in Ocala FL.
here is the link, I can't find anything on their site.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just checked the Burnyzz.com site and there is no 2004 Saleen Cobra for sale. No recent sale, either.

They do, though, have a 2001 Cobra with 25,347 miles selling for $27,999. :eek:

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I just checked the Burnyzz.com site and there is no 2004 Saleen Cobra for sale. No recent sale, either.

Ya, and this immediately stuck out:
- The 17" chrome plated five spoke Cobra wheels.
- This beast is shackled to a six speed manual transmission.

- A fee of $495.00 will be charged to process the vehicle.

Goocher0310th

Established Member

I noticed that their website hasn’t been updated to reflect what the social media is posting.

There are 5 cars in that link that can be scrolled through and seen, and none of the 3 mustangs are shown.

I’m curious to see what they will charge for the 04 TR vert Cobra with only 43 Miles on it.

Edit: They want 60K for the low mile Terminator. Saleen not on their site yet, but I don't think that is a Saleen Cobra?

Last edited:

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
There is a guy on this forum that has 3 '00 Cobra Rs that have never been PDI'd and are in the wrapper. He also has two Mystichrome Terminators that have never been PDI'd. There are a few cars out there in this condition.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
There is a guy on this forum that has 3 '00 Cobra Rs that have never been PDI'd and are in the wrapper. He also has two Mystichrome Terminators that have never been PDI'd. There are a few cars out there in this condition.

id sell…. He could buy is own Key in the Florida Keys with the profit.

Users who are viewing this thread