Mustang Enthusiast Bondurant Cobra F/S

svttim

MCA National Director
Established Member
You are selling a car in a very specific (track car) market that may not be able to be titled for the street. I would look at getting it titled and sell it then. I think that would make it way more marketable if it had a title/registration. Also, it seems people are having trouble finding pics of your car in the link posted. Try posting some up to date pics of the car, interior, exterior and engine. It is one bad ass car and I would love to have it. Best of luck with the sale.

Getting a title for this car is very tough. This is a great track car, not a street car. And I will tell you, it is a very decent price. You could not build this for even close to that

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
I need a car for next year's project for the magazine. There is a car available to me right now. I am really willing to give on the price as long as that car is there because its a deal for me.

If I lose my deal, my ability to give a great deal goes away. If I don't get a car for next year, I lose the job and lose any reason to sell the car at all.

This car is a steal. Somebody should buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread