Mustang Chief Engineer Says New Car "Much More Difficult" to Tune

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Here I am using binary editor to tune mine…sad news for the mustang. We are watching it die before our eyes. Oh well. I’ll keep my old jalopy.

KAK85

All global warming believers, consider this: say we all ditch our fire breathers and start driving your "green" EV's... Now we're running on batteries. Our batteries need to be charged. Where will the massive amounts of electricity for all of our batteries come from? Take a guess... A little bit will come from wind farms and the beautiful solar fields that are replacing our forests, and some will come from hydroelectric powerplants. However, a large portion of our "clean energy" comes from another less-mentioned source: Coal. So what are we really gaining? Personally, I don't think our technology is ready for this switch, not to mention our economy, but that's just me.

Mike Dj

Established Member
Government, Government and Government!!! We all can thank them for anything that involves tuning, and considering these vehicles can report back to Ford and just revert the entire ECM back to stock, simply by over the air!!! I myself am leaning toward a older none emission compliant vehicle. Now I may go standalone ECU or big inch Ford with a E-85 or Methanol carburetor with nitrous. Just my thoughts as of now, I will be waiting to see if the house and congress changes hands. My hope is that this strangle hold they have on automobiles loosens up enough to start making headway again.

Users who are viewing this thread