Mustang 50th Pics!!

Black Chip

Established Member
Finally got these up. Here is a link to all my pics from NC. I'm sure you will find a few you like. Shame it rained Fri. night and Sat. Click slide show and enjoy! Even a special appearance by Edsel Ford the 2nd. haha Actually heard him say...."I didn't realize they made Cobra Jets back then" !!!!!!wtf?
http://s328.photobucket.com/user/9andout/library/Mustang 50th

Last edited:

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
How was the show, were there things to do and how were the dinners or special events?

I went to the 50th event in Vegas and it was the most disorganized event I ever went to. We waited in line for 2.5 hours to get out passes at the hotel and when we got to the track they had no signs or any communication of any type
and they didn't use the tracks PA system. The opening ceremony you couldn't hear or see what was happening, most people just walked away after a few min. The drag racing was also cancelled and no one knew why. I went to the 30'th , 35'th , 40'th and they were great.

That said the Mustang people were great and lots of awesome cars.

Black Chip

Established Member
How was the show, were there things to do and how were the dinners or special events?

I went to the 50th event in Vegas and it was the most disorganized event I ever went to. We waited in line for 2.5 hours to get out passes at the hotel and when we got to the track they had no signs or any communication of any type
and they didn't use the tracks PA system. The opening ceremony you couldn't hear or see what was happening, most people just walked away after a few min. The drag racing was also cancelled and no one knew why. I went to the 30'th , 35'th , 40'th and they were great.

That said the Mustang people were great and lots of awesome cars.

Sorry for the late response. Actually came on to bump this once in case some missed the pics.
I drove down with a local club. The show was great! It was a shame it rained on Friday night for the cruise. And all day Sat. But we got there on Wed. so had a good amount of time. We got all of our passes Thursday morning and missed the big Wed. mob scene that people were talking about. ( I guess just like Vegas)
No drag racing at Z Max! I was pissed at that.
We hit a lot of local spots dinner/etc. with the club. Great BBQ!!!! of course. All in all had a GREAT time! Did get pissed at the long lines for shirts and stuff. But when I found out it was all being run by MCA volunteers I couldn't really stay mad. They did the best they could with the huge crowds. So props to them.

Brought my helmet for the Z Max. (Didn't get to use it) Wished I would've registered for the on-track runs on the road course and oval. Looked like a blast!! Have a few videos of that I will get up eventually.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread