Mustang 2006 GT bullit rims.... width???

syP

G8 #2
Established Member
i got 2 bullitt rims off a 2006 gt with only 3000 miles on it.. for FREE

looking to put them on my Grand Prix... to order some fat tires, i need to know how big they are?

i dont have a ruler here right now, are they 8" or 9" width?

syP

G8 #2
Established Member
ford_racer said:
You're going to put Ford wheels on your Grand Am?

Is the spacing even the same?

glad you can read

grand PRIX

and yes i am going to put them on my car..

i got them for free.... they have similar bolt pattern... and i can run 275mm tires on it... and i get wholesale on ALL tires..

seems like a plan to me.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Hmm, I find cross matching brands on rims odd. But if it's your thing, then go for it. I actually think it will look damn good.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Probably 8 inches. The tires on the new GT's are only 235's. Can't believe Ford put a narrower tire on the new mustangs than the old ones. And the car is like twice as big and has more power. Could have at least gone 18x9 with a 265 tire or something to that effect.

Y2KSVT

Established Member
sunburned said:
Probably 8 inches. The tires on the new GT's are only 235's. Can't believe Ford put a narrower tire on the new mustangs than the old ones. And the car is like twice as big and has more power. Could have at least gone 18x9 with a 265 tire or something to that effect.

I was shocked to see this as well. My neighbor just picked up an '07 GT, with the "Fang" package that a local company puts together. The car doesn't look too bad, but for $36k, and all you get is a hood, a spoiler, a chin spoiler, embroidered headrests, floor mats and some emblems??? Then they don't even put on some bigger wheels? Sorry for the rant, what was I talking about? Oh yeah! 235's on the back!?!? 245's wouldn't keep that back end in place!

Mark

syP

G8 #2
Established Member
poopnut2 said:
Just an FYI, they probably won't fit due to the difference in bolt spacing.

I am 100% positive they will fit.

Here is proof:

austin.jpg

a few others in my club have the 05+ as well

Users who are viewing this thread