MUST SELL BLACK 03 10th Anniv All stock !!!

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
03 Cobra: Does it have a clean title and clean carfax history? Does the car show any signs of ever being painted on or panels replaced? What condition is the paint in as far as chips, dings & scratches? How good is the interior? As far as leather wear and the seat bolsters? Can you post pics of the interior and engine compartment? Thanks

Pnsh3r

Established Member
Car had one owner before me. It was purchased in Early 04. I know this because he left the purchase paperwork in the glove compartment. lol He traded in a 97 mustang GT for it.
I will take some better pictures of interior, and the "flaws" tomorrow morning.
I do not believe in people finding out more about the car after they come out and see it - so, from one car enthusiast to another, I gonna show you all the "flaws" that I can see and provide detailed pics. Car is in great mechanical order and is still one helluva deal. I would not sell it if I did not have to. I bough it with intentions of having one badass cobra - but, as the budget sits right now it would stay unmodded for a long long time. So, it defeats the purpose in my mind.
Car has clean title, and clean carfax - there is nothing fishy going on about it. I searched for a good deal when I was buying it, and I found it - and then I haggled my ass off and was able to get it for less. So, I am not trying to make money on it now - but, just break even without a loss. Even though, at this price it is still and you won't find another one like it.

Pnsh3r

Established Member
underhood3.jpg

Underhoodshot1.gif

underhood2.gif

rearpassengerside2.gif

passengersideside.gif

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
yea that is one clean ass car, amnd i really wouldnt mind taking that sexy zx-10 off your hands if i could get the funds!

Pnsh3r

Established Member
I would gladly sell the truck, and that was the original plan, but I owe too much on it. I bought it for $31K about 8 months ago. Good interest rate & all... But, in the past few months ford has so many unsold that they were giving 7-8K rebate on them. So, you could buy a brand new one for ~24K.. That put my resale value to crap. I owe $29K on the truck, and trade in value on the truck is ~19k.... So... Instead I just purchased Cobra separately. I want to keep the Cobra, but unfortunately I can only keep one and I would not loose anything selling the cobra.
So, I am just gonna hold on to the truck until I pay it off enough, and then trade it in and get something else that I will really enjoy .

Pnsh3r

Established Member
How does the under carriage look on the car? I know they use salt and stuff up that way on the roads.

that was my main concern when I was buying it up here. But, this car wasn't daily driver for the previous owner (or me) and so it has been garaged through winters. Undercarriage looks pretty good actually. I can take some pics if needed.

Pnsh3r

Established Member
How does the under carriage look on the car? I know they use salt and stuff up that way on the roads.

that was my main concern when I was buying it up here. But, this car wasn't daily driver for the previous owner (or me) and so it has been garaged through winters. Undercarriage looks pretty good actually. I can take some pics if needed.

Pnsh3r

Established Member

Pnsh3r

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread