MUST SELL 2003 10th Annv Black Coupe in SE PA

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
NEW PRICE - MUST SELL 2003 10th Annv Black Coupe in SE PA

Car is SOLD!

She has to go... I'm the original owner and I have all of the paper work (window sticker, certification, etc). It was bought new in August 2003. Currently has 88,000 miles and is in very good condition for a 6 year old car with 88,000 miles. There are no dents or scratches just some stone chips and a small area on the rear bumper where the paint has started to peel. I have the original SVT 10th Annv floor mats which have never been used and I have a brand new Ford Cobra underhood blanket that has never been on the car.

This car has been very well maintained. I have used Mobil 1 since the first oil change and it has been changed regularly every 3,000 miles. I have all service and parts receipts. The newest parts installed include a new Ford Motorcraft alternator and battery, front ball joints, new NGK TR6 plugs, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires and new Maximum Motorsports Heavy Duty Bilstein shocks and struts. These new parts were all installed in 2009.

The full list of mods are in my signature below. This car is well done and an excellent driver. It has never been to the track. It has never been wrecked or taken apart. I have always babied it and tried to take good care. Almost all of the miles are highway. It has been a great daily driver and fun for road trips. With a SCT XCal2 conservative tune from Dave Guy at SGS she put down 465 rwhp and 469 rwtq.

I need to sell this car quickly and am not interested in any trades... I need the money.

Asking $17,940 obo / reduced to $17,000 or best offer

DSC00687b.jpg

DSC00711b.jpg

DSC00690b.jpg

DSC00695b.jpg

DSC00688b.jpg

DSC00694b.jpg

DSC00693b.jpg

DSC00700b.jpg

DSC00702b.jpg

DSC00698b.jpg

DSC00697b.jpg

DSC00699b.jpg

Asking $17,940 obo / reduced to $17,000 or best offer

If you like this car please make me an offer. :)

You may contact me by posting, PM or call me at 610-763-3717. Thanks for looking - Bob

Last edited:

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Bob, sorry to see you sell.

Bump for a well built and cared for car... I LOVE the interior of the 10th annv...

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Bump for a nice car and nice price. Are you sure the odometer didn't jump 80k? I looks like it has 8k from the pics.

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
Thanks for the comments. The mileage is accurate. If it wasn't for the fear people seem to have with higher mileage cars and the winter weather I would be asking for more.

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
Where in PA.

Perfect car, looking for higher mileage better price.

I am in Morgantown. Exit 298 of the PA Turnpike, about midway between Harrisburg and Philadelphia. If you like the car make an offer.

Highly recommend this Terminator. Bob is a very respected member of the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association and has a repuation for how meticulous he is with the upkeep of his Cobra.

Thanks for the kind words Dwight. I don't really want to sell but at this time I need to. I hope to be back. :)

Teej281

Established Member
I really wish i could buy your car. I am very close to you and would love to own a car like yours. Where do you have it posted for sale at???

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
I really wish i could buy your car. I am very close to you and would love to own a car like yours. Where do you have it posted for sale at???

You are close, Hanover is only 1 1/2 hours away. At this time it is listed here on SVTPerformance and on ModularFords. I will soon be listing it on Ebay and Craigs List. I have a clear title and am ready to sell.

Thanks for your interest. :coolman:

DE07GT

Established Member
Great looking car for having that many miles...too bad I'm looking for a lower mileage car or I'd be really interested. GLWS

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
I have had some interest and want to remind people that I am willing to discuss any reasonable offers. Just let me know... post, PM or call 610-763-3717.

Thanks, Bob :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread