Music in the closet?

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
What tunes are you listening to that you hide from your friends because you would be embarrassed if they were to find out?

I have a best of Ricky Martin and Backstreet Boys cd that I really enjoy. Just don't like a lot of what plays today.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
After playing music for 25+ years I've learned to listen to most types and judge people for their talent not looks, reputation, etc...

Everyone who knows me knows this.

The one I think you people would call me crazy on would be George Michael.

His voice and control ranks in my top 5 for male vocalist.
just listen to his version of "Don't let the sun go down on me" Or him doing "Somebody to love" Live with Queen.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Katy Perry...The One That Got Away. Kinda gay but I can't stop listening to that song????? She does reference a mustang though, lol.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
After playing music for 25+ years I've learned to listen to most types and judge people for their talent not looks, reputation, etc...

just listen to his version of "Don't let the son go down on me" Or him doing "Somebody to love" Live with Queen.
I would hope he wouldn't let the "son" go down on him that is kinky as hell

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

just listen to his version of "Don't let the sun go down on me" Or him doing "Somebody to love" Live with Queen.

George Michael isnt that bad really.

I listen to mid 90's stuff like that all day at work. Bryan Adams, Seal, Sade, Phil Collins, all that late 80's early 90's stuff. I have a pandora station thats morphed into that entire genre.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
"You never had me, you never had your car." :lol:

"if we have to we'll overnight parts frommmmm japannnnn"

Boogie. Like 70s Saturday Night Fever music. I remember hearing it when I was little and I just came back to it over time. Never told anyone.

oldmodman

Established Member
I'm 58.
So I would have to say Dubstep.
When I blast that stuff my contemporaries think I'm nuts. But I just love the bass drops.

AKcobra

Established Member
I'm a metal head! When my buddies climb in and I jamming some Justin Timerlake I catch a lot of crap, but I like his music. I not listen to it everyday, but I'll bring sexy back every now and then!

Users who are viewing this thread