Musclecarresort & The BYEPOLR Notch Get Moody

BYEPOLR

Established Member
While I don’t care for the look of the tips of that, it’s damn nice fab work as per usual! Look forward to seeing the powder coat color and better pics as it may all pull together very nicely
I don’t blame ya. I’ve never seen a bumper exit exhaust I liked. Swore I’d never go that route with this car but here we are.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Appreciate that perspective very much
I also rarely like bumper exits or bullhorns but this does look good. I think the level of execution and tying in with the wheels and white paint really work well here.
Killer fab and complete package as usual broham!
-J

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Everyone: You got all that turbo up front Joe, where’s that giant AFCO radiator going to go?
Joe: Look under there
Image1614993789.106788.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Really an automotive work of art. The attention to detail, and the little details, is mind-blowing. Can't wait to see the finished.....work of art!
upload_2021-3-8_21-1-8.png

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
It's rare to see a car get done like this in such short time frame. Usually they are cars that sit in a shop for years and collect dust. Major props for finding and working with people that on the same page as you!

BYEPOLR

Established Member
It's rare to see a car get done like this in such short time frame. Usually they are cars that sit in a shop for years and collect dust. Major props for finding and working with people that on the same page as you!
Thank you sir. I’ve learned over the years how important it is to get on people’s books months in advance. Building a car is a blueprint that takes serious forecasting. You have to understand the order in which things are done. That’s critical when it comes to efficiency and time management. I know exactly where the car should be a month from now...and the month after that.

coposrv

Established Member
I’m really interested in the rear mount intercooler. I’ve thought about doing something like that for a long long time. Putting the ABS pump control module in the rear too.

As always fab work looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread