Established Member
All 10 points are in.
Image1610666559.937066.jpg
Image1610666568.241794.jpg
Image1610666573.484265.jpg
Image1610666579.460512.jpg

C2tuck

Established Member
Awesome car!! I’d love to have a clean notch someday. Hell, I’d be happy with yours the day you picked it up Lol.

I gotta ask though...what do you think will be your total investment since you bought it? I know you’ll never sell it and I totally understand why, but I don’t see how you could be under $250k once completed.

Last edited:

JCDriller

Established Member
Awesome car!! I’d love to have a clean notch someday. Hell, I’d be happy with yours the day you liked it up Lol.

I gotta ask though...what do you think will be your total investment since you bought it? I know you’ll never sell it and I totally understand why, but I don’t see how you could be under $250k once completed.

Haha, don’t make the man answer that question. That is the kind of question that causes a sudden heart attack, bouts of dementia or divorce.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Awesome car!! I’d love to have a clean notch someday. Hell, I’d be happy with yours the day you liked it up Lol.

Haha, don’t make the man answer that question. That is the kind of question that causes a sudden heart attack, bouts of dementia or divorce.

hahaha truth be told I literally stopped paying attention. It was zapping too much joy every time I thought about how expensive it was getting. I have a goal for the car and there’s no way around it being pricey so might as well just get it done and over with. I don’t anticipate ever doing this again for a personal car. I intend to have this forever. Then again I’m volatile and unpredictable so who knows :(

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

So much better of an idea on that coyote than a Precision single. You will be shocked at the difference.. trust me.

That is going to be a great sized turbo in twin application. The BW s366sxe has your compressor, but a turbine that is likely too big.

Good idea having a hybrid created using the turbine from a s364.

What size turbine housings? .81?

Now you have me thinking.... lol

BYEPOLR

Established Member
So much better of an idea on that coyote than a Precision single. You will be shocked at the difference.. trust me.

That is going to be a great sized turbo in twin application. The BW s366sxe has your compressor, but a turbine that is likely too big.

Good idea having a hybrid created using the turbine from a s364.

What size turbine housings? .81?

Now you have me thinking.... lol
I’m expecting big things for sure. I think the car will have a lot more upstairs no doubt. And yes sir .81 turbine housing

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Well damn, looks like we’ll both have some custom Forced Inductions billet love.
I gotta stay single for now, but I’d love to eventually swap to twins.
First tho, gotta see if this custom single kit lives up to its hype.
Keep it going bro, love the next level build.
-J

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Well damn, looks like we’ll both have some custom Forced Inductions billet love.
I gotta stay single for now, but I’d love to eventually swap to twins.
First tho, gotta see if this custom single kit lives up to its hype.
Keep it going bro, love the next level build.
-J
Was just at Holbrook picking up some gaskets for another build. Made sure to take a look at your block ;)

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Was just at Holbrook picking up some gaskets for another build. Made sure to take a look at your block ;)
I’ll be back in town Saturday and definitely plan on letting you know next time I get up there.
Plus I got the vaccine, so I guess I’m safe to travel? :)
-J

Users who are viewing this thread