Musclecarresort & The BYEPOLR Notch Get Moody

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Are you guys sure?

This was supposed to be a tribute to his late brother…..

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

We all saw this coming lol he doesn’t keep, just build, sell repeat lol epic builds for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BYEPOLR

Established Member
To clear the air...the car did sell. How? Why? Well first of all it wasn’t planned or intentional. Was never even a thought that crossed my mind. Heck, I didn’t even get to dyno tune the car let alone drive it 10 feet. But, someone made the “everything has its price” offer and I chose to use my head over my heart. While there’s no need to disclose the actual sale price, I can assure you it was deep 6 figures. Record setting for a fox. So...what’s next? I know this...someone more race oriented. Stay tuned and THANK YOU ALL!!

Zemedici

Established Member
To clear the air...the car did sell. How? Why? Well first of all it wasn’t planned or intentional. Was never even a thought that crossed my mind. Heck, I didn’t even get to dyno tune the car let alone drive it 10 feet. But, someone made the “everything has its price” offer and I chose to use my head over my heart. While there’s no need to disclose the actual sale price, I can assure you it was deep 6 figures. Record setting for a fox. So...what’s next? I know this...someone more race oriented. Stay tuned and THANK YOU ALL!!

North of 120k? That's impressive man. Bravo.

Users who are viewing this thread