Musclecarresort & The BYEPOLR Notch Get Moody

BYEPOLR

Established Member
So random thought, semi motivated by an Instagram post that rubbed me the wrong way (a fair one at that, declaring my car wasn’t in the discussion for the top fox out there). I’m telling you all right now, no arrogance, no cockiness, I’m determined to have THE nicest overall fox body street car on the planet when this round of upgrades is complete. Design, power, cleanliness, attention to detail, etc. I’ve just had a fire lit. Prepare for this car to be disgusting with no stone unturned and no expense spared. I’m not a proud dude. But I am a competitive one.

@byepolrnotch on IG

BYEPOLR

Established Member
SERIOUS heads are almost done
Image1605933637.275123.jpg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Can’t wait to see how this turns out, I’ll be to go out and kick my turd for being a turd at some point lol

96dreamer

Established Member
Without a doubt this is one of the nicest fox builds I've seen. But trying to be the best at anything in the automotive world is a losing battle I'm sure you as much as anyone else knows. As soon as you are the best you aren't anymore. Once this is the nicest, or fastest, or quickest or most anything fox you'll probably hate driving it because it won't be street able or enjoyable. If I were you I would stop chasing an unachievable internet title and build the car you want. What you have is a pipedream for most, what your shooting for is legendary. Don't set your goals to appease the masses because you will always lose.

Jus Cruisin

Established Member
Without a doubt this is one of the nicest fox builds I've seen. But trying to be the best at anything in the automotive world is a losing battle I'm sure you as much as anyone else knows. As soon as you are the best you aren't anymore. Once this is the nicest, or fastest, or quickest or most anything fox you'll probably hate driving it because it won't be street able or enjoyable. If I were you I would stop chasing an unachievable internet title and build the car you want. What you have is a pipedream for most, what your shooting for is legendary. Don't set your goals to appease the masses because you will always lose.
If everyone took your route of being good enough there would be no Forces, Garlits, Jordans, Woods, Pettys, Gretzkys, Howes because they settled for ok, "it's good enough" after being told their dreams were unattainable. Striving to be the best is what made the USA. Many have forgotten about that.

And yes, I too failed to reach my best by accepting "good enough" during my lifetime that has most of it in the rearview mirror at this point.

Last edited:

BYEPOLR

Established Member

If everyone took your route of being good enough there would be no Forces, Garlits, Jordans, Woods, Pettys, Gretzkys, Howes because they settled for ok, "it's good enough" after being told their dreams were unattainable. Striving to be the best is what made the USA. Many have forgotten about that.

And yes, I too failed to reach my best by accepting "good enough" during my lifetime that has most of it in the rearview mirror at this point.
I’m not doing it for recognition or for people to think anything about me. If you know the history behind why I built this car, you know the car is a living tribute to the most important person in my life. That’s what drives me to accomplish a level of elite that sets the car above all others. That means, you can’t find anything to pick apart when you see it. Right now, I can find handfuls of things that aren’t perfect. I’ll perfect those and leave no stone unturned in the process. I’ve never been the type to set my goals on “decent” or “good enough”. To me, that’s soft and pointless. I’ll build the car to be the best in the world in my eyes, and do my best to make sure I don’t give the masses a tangible excuse to disagree :)

DougNuts

'18 F150
Established Member
So random thought, semi motivated by an Instagram post that rubbed me the wrong way (a fair one at that, declaring my car wasn’t in the discussion for the top fox out there). I’m telling you all right now, no arrogance, no cockiness, I’m determined to have THE nicest overall fox body street car on the planet when this round of upgrades is complete. Design, power, cleanliness, attention to detail, etc. I’ve just had a fire lit. Prepare for this car to be disgusting with no stone unturned and no expense spared. I’m not a proud dude. But I am a competitive one.

@byepolrnotch on IG

Hmmm....I was the one who brought your car into that discussion, so my apologies for those who didn't see your car on the same level as I do. You know where I stand. :)

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Don’t apol
Hmmm....I was the one who brought your car into that discussion, so my apologies for those who didn't see your car on the same level as I do. You know where I stand. :)
don’t apologize lol you helped motivate me big time and thank you for your appreciation of the car in general

Reaper14

Established Member
What will you do with the old engine? I would of slapped the guy that said that about this notch on IG. Most dont understand the attention to detail this car has.

Vic

BYEPOLR

Established Member
What will you do with the old engine? I would of slapped the guy that said that about this notch on IG. Most dont understand the attention to detail this car has.

Vic
Everything and I do mean everything that was in the car is spoken for. Motor, trans, axle, turbo kit...all of it lol

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Boost proofed and ported Boss intake built by 1320 junkie. He’s tested these composite intakes well past 40psi. He cuts them apart and panel bonds them. He wouldn’t tell me the other tricks involved lol this is the last time you’ll see it like this....sending it off for some custom bodywork and custom paint :)
Image1606055864.277534.jpg
Image1606055877.266600.jpg
Image1606055887.599648.jpg
Image1606055898.456454.jpg
Image1606055907.821607.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread