Musclecarresort & The BYEPOLR Notch Get Moody

BYEPOLR

Established Member
I like the clean look of silver.
If you only knew how many color books I looked through. I kept coming back to one thing...the car has to be able to still be “in style” 20 years from now. Non neutral colors tend to be trendy and less appealing over time unless there is a limited production number of some kind associated with it

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Either you dropped a bomb or I wasn’t paying attention!
I thought it was staying while with silver and blue accents?!
I definitely could’ve just missed that.
-J
Three reasons:
1) as much as I love white, there are too many super nice white notches and I want the car to be a true 1 of 1
2) a car at this level needs as close to flawless a paint job as possible to reflect the overall quality.
3) it was already torn down so why not? Lol

PC03GT

Established Member
Three reasons:
1) as much as I love white, there are too many super nice white notches and I want the car to be a true 1 of 1
2) a car at this level needs as close to flawless a paint job as possible to reflect the overall quality.
4) you don't **** around and always take it to the next level

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Three reasons:
I love it even more now!
Beautiful silver with black interior and blue accents definitely has my approval!
-J

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
If you only knew how many color books I looked through. I kept coming back to one thing...the car has to be able to still be “in style” 20 years from now. Non neutral colors tend to be trendy and less appealing over time unless there is a limited production number of some kind associated with it
Wait...is anyone supposed to believe you plan to leave this thing alone for the next 20 years after this build??
Seems a tall order for someone whose mind works the way yours seems to.
Good luck!!

BYEPOLR

Established Member
I love it even more now!
Beautiful silver with black interior and blue accents definitely has my approval!
-J
Keep in
Wait...is anyone supposed to believe you plan to leave this thing alone for the next 20 years after this build??
Seems a tall order for someone whose mind works the way yours seems to.
Good luck!!
I dunno, it sounded good when I typed it

FJohnny

Established Member
Love this thread. Awesome build.

On an unrelated note, am I the only one whose eyes see 'Muscle carrot' when the heading comes up as a new post to this thread?

Users who are viewing this thread