Musclecarresort Presents BYEPOLR

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
922whp! Not sure how to begin; there's so much GREAT about your Fox. The car is immaculate, the engine is a gem, the attention to detail is phenomenal. Great job with it!!
upload_2020-6-30_7-15-55.png

WIST2013GT

Established Member
Great job on the car. I wish more people put the time and effort not only into their builds, but also into the documentation. It paints a better picture of what you have gone through and how important these machines are to guys like us. Truly a beautiful build. I look forward to more of your projects.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
You have a gift. Congrats on another beautiful build.

Sent from my SM-G950F using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Looks amazing

Another incredible result. Glad this one has real meaning behind it man. Great job.

Nice work as usual

Stunning work

922whp! Not sure how to begin; there's so much GREAT about your Fox. The car is immaculate, the engine is a gem, the attention to detail is phenomenal. Great job with it!!
View attachment 1649248

Thought the car looked great until the photos of the underside came up.

Ridiculous.

Just awesome.

Great job on the car. I wish more people put the time and effort not only into their builds, but also into the documentation. It paints a better picture of what you have gone through and how important these machines are to guys like us. Truly a beautiful build. I look forward to more of your projects.

thank you guys. Super humbled by the response. This one definitely got away from me cost wise but it’s the first one that I’m truly attached to since there was such a unique emotional purpose for building it. I can’t see myself ever letting it go. And if I did the price would be too high for 99% of buyers to justify lol (though I do consider it one of the nicest examples around)

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Thanks fellas! Still work left to be done but I’m pleased with how far it’s come for sure

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Turned out so nice, doubtful you will find a comparison anywhere. Many people build cars but few put that much thought into it. The execution from start to finish..... you already know what I think about it. Enjoy it brother, you deserve it.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Absolutely stunning build man. I'm glad to see it came out so well.

Turned out so nice, doubtful you will find a comparison anywhere. Many people build cars but few put that much thought into it. The execution from start to finish..... you already know what I think about it. Enjoy it brother, you deserve it.
Thank you guys!!

btw, the idea of accepting applications for builds at a pre-specified price have been discussed. In other words, you give x amount of dollars and some parameters and leave us alone for 5-6 months until we deliver you a premier car.
An example, you hand me $50k’ish and I’ll duplicate my notch for you (with some obvious creative differences). Seems steep but this is definitely a pay to play arena

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
You might want to rethink this. How much time do you have on your hands, you could be a very busy man if you aren't carful.

Users who are viewing this thread