Muscle Mustangs Magazine Shootout

TurboSteve

Established Member
Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Factory Supercharged Shootout

Have you ever wanted to have you car featured in Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords magazine? Do you enjoy squeezing every ounce of performance from your ride at the dragstrip? Then we have just the ticket for you. Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords magazine is looking for participants for an upcoming shootout and you could be one of them.

The event will be held early in October in Englishtown, New Jersey at Raceway Park, MM&FF’s home track. More information about the event will be given out once the submissions have been tallied and competitors have been chosen. Participants will be chosen on or about September 24th and notified shortly thereafter.

Here are the rules:

-2003-04 Mustang Cobras, 2007-newer GT500 and 1999-2004 Lightnings only.
-Stock style suspension only.
-Complete interior. Racing buckets Ok as long as there are two front seats. Rear seat delete OK if properly carpeted or upholstered
-Mustang have original style engine—4.6-based 4-valve for 2003-04 Cobra, 5.4-based 4-valve for GT500 and 5.4-based 2-valve for the Lightning.
-Roots or twin-screw-style superchargers only. No other power adders allowed.
-Any 30X10.5 non-W tire or up to 325 drag radial.
-Any overdrive transmission.
-Must have all NHRA required safety equipment, racing license per applicable elapsed time/mph.
-Mufflers required and all cars must pass Englishtown’s strict noise restrictions. No bullet-style mufflers allowed.

Shootout submissions should include exterior, interior and engine pictures, along with detailed information about your car, including dragstrip times, horsepower output, mods list, etc … Be sure to include all of your contact information. Send all submissions to [email protected], or snail mail them to Source Interlink Media, 9036 Brittany Way, Tampa, Florida 33619, Attn: Steve Baur.

Thanks and Good Luck,

Steve Baur

Associate Editor, MM&FF

Last edited:

Animalmutha97

My mom says I'm cool
Established Member
I read about this on the website (MM&FF) earlier today. I'm hoping to get pics of the truck once the rain stops. Nothing wrong with trying

TurboSteve

Established Member
Motor swaps are off limits for this shootout, but we are looking at planning a Modular shootout next and it would fit in that. I'll be back here to post that as well. Can you email me some pics of the car anyway?. I'd like to look at it.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread