Multimedia Setups

out99sider

Established Member
Hey ya'll. Just sitting it bed sick from school and thought I would get something started here. Just interested to here of people's audio systems and some possible pictures.

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
Just the stocker in mine with an Alpine amp and 8" Bazooka tube. I'm thinking about one of those MP3 compatible CD head units to replace my shitty CD player. I know nothing about car stereo's.

A

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Well i had two Visonik S564's not too long ago until i burnt up the voice coil in one. Now i have (2) Digital Acoustik 1000w 12s...not sure of the specific model....they're cheap. I absolutely love my amp, its a JBL 1200.1...its a powerhouse! I had a custom box that was ported and the speakers were recessed so they wouldn't hit the seat as much and with an amp rack built into it, now a buddy has it in his truck....i'm only running 8 guage wire where i should be running at least 4. Kenwood head unit, no capictor either really need one though. When i get a Lightning I plan on going to Fosgate and keeping the amp.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by Wanta03L
Well i had two Visonik S564's not too long ago until i burnt up the voice coil in one. Now i have (2) Digital Acoustik 1000w 12s...not sure of the specific model....they're cheap. I absolutely love my amp, its a JBL 1200.1...its a powerhouse! I had a custom box that was ported and the speakers were recessed so they wouldn't hit the seat as much and with an amp rack built into it, now a buddy has it in his truck....i'm only running 8 guage wire where i should be running at least 4. Kenwood head unit, no capictor either really need one though. When i get a Lightning I plan on going to Fosgate and keeping the amp.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
This is one of the stripped down Visoniks'.....like the patriotic bed spread?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
:lol: Well i DO have to support the troops through out the night!

scothew_gt

Established Member
All the pics I am posting are from when my equipment was in my 00gt. Now everything has been moved over to my 96 cobra. Everything is exactly the same with the exception of the interior being black in the cobra.

System is
Front:
Panasonic DFX-99 headunit
Kenwood ??-9044 In-dash Eq/Crossover/SA
stock mach 460 amps and speaker (soon to be replaced with kicker 57.2 5x7 components sets with a Kicker ZX460 4channel amp [ 30x4 rms @ 4ohms ] )
Rear:
Kicker '03 model L7 12" square sub w/titanium coated cone (1200w max i believe) in sealed custom shaped 1.75cu. ft. box (3/4" MDF, silicon sealed)
Kicker Xs50 2 channel class D amp. Bridged mono running 1ohm. roughly 500w RMS@ 1ohm I believe.

Inside in light this is in the GT
insideday.jpg

Inside the cobra in light
radio1.jpg

Inside at night (no the neons did not move to the cobra, they are now in the g/f's 01 v6 stang.
insidenight.jpg

Rear, about to be redone in the cobra with a custom amp rack/ rear seat delete when I add in the new speakers and 4-channel amp
trunk1.jpg

SNCBOOM

Established Member
That looks sweet! I bet that solo baric really beats

scothew_gt

Established Member
Yeah i love the 12" L7 sub. We were planning on going with 2 of them but after just the 1, we were really happy with it. Now I just need to do some dynomatting and its all gonna be good.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
System? No thanks...We already have a 32-valve symphony sitting up front and center...

Users who are viewing this thread