Mule pics

CGoeschel

Established Member
Two GT500 mules leaving Las Vegas headed back to the barn in Michigan. I was skeptical but it looks great in person.

20190201_150925.jpg
20190201_150606.jpg
20190201_150840.jpg

Last edited:

Islandcat

Established Member
I didn’t like what I seen so far with the gt500, but that black one looks pretty sinister. I swore I would never want another black car after my current gt500, but this one looks like a badass. Love the gt500 on the bumper too.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I thought I'd consider black to better blend the front bumper contrast but all I see is ass from this side shot. A mule - I get it. But I'm not digging the rims at all and the lines of the car seem to get lost in darkness even in daylight. I think I'm scratching black off the list. And the GT350 Track Pack spoiler is out of proportion, making the body of this car look rather bloated. Needs more spoiler IMHO.

_____________ 20190201_150925.jpg

91z28350

Established Member
I like it, still hope (fools hope I am sure) that the 350R Foil is an option. I like the black from the front, but my '12 is black, and even looking at it gets it dirty :(

LostM

Established Member
black hides most body lines in pics. in person im sure it looks great, however, i love black, never owning a black car again + i want a more attention grabbing color for this car.

bdub85

Established Member
black hides most body lines in pics. in person im sure it looks great, however, i love black, never owning a black car again + i want a more attention grabbing color for this car.

Same. I love black, but it’s such a pain to keep clean. The ceramic coating on my gt350 helps a ton, but I’m going with blue for the GT500.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Blacked out snake and an accented “GT500” on the bumper is a solid look.

Whoever produces a simple snake relocation kit to move the Cobra back off-center will sell a few I am certain.

Looks great in a stripe delete. I feel like it makes the hood look more aggressive.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn, even the base model looks nasty!! Awesome.
Too much black for me though. I need some color to break it all up a bit.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice pics man, thanks for sharing.
Somehow I doubt that Watson Racing bar won’t be an option.
-J

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Sure would be nice if it was.

They did a nice job installing it. The panel trimming around that rear down bar looks good and tight. Looks like the seats aren't leather either. If that is the only way to go to ditch the white accents I'd consider it.

Can we speed up the trickle and see all of the photos?

Users who are viewing this thread