MT S/S vs M&H on 18x8

Norm Peterson

Established Member
MT lists a recommended minimum rim width of 8.5".

While being half an inch outside that doesn't exactly flip the situation from pass to guaranteed fail, I absolutely would expect a little extra wooziness at the big end if you run them at reduced inflation pressures.

What happened to the guy with the hat and the martini???

Norm

Riptide

Established Member
I know the M&H fit and have some bulge but not enough to look ridiculous. Am hoping that this will look similar.

The car is only driven "fast" in a straight line other than 70-75mph interstate bends if that even counts.

Riptide

Established Member
I have some welds they are out of state in storage until later this summer. These are to get me by for now and to have a second set for street use. The welds are fragile and take a lot more up keep. I can run the stock wheels through a car wash and not worry about staining the aluminum finish, getting damage from rocks, etc..

Riptide

Established Member
Does anyone have a summit discount code they want to share?? I'm ready to pull the trigger on these and be the guinea pig. Will post pics of them on the stock 18s. Kinda holding off until I can get a code, been looking for a week now, and nothing I google is valid any more.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
EBay has a 10% off today only. Mytenoff I think. Try the summit store on eBay
-J

Users who are viewing this thread