MS3Pro PNP, Wideband Setup Help???

Strable781

Established Member
Looking for some help getting the wideband to start reading when im hooked up to the ECU in Tuner Studio. I have a Innovate MTX-L PLUS w/ the yellow analog output wire hooked up to the correct EGO pin location on the accessory harness for the MS3Pro, and I have already calibrated the AFR Table to the "Custom Linear WB" option w/ the correct values 0-5V AFR values for my sensor. I write it to the controller, but i don't know where to go from here to make it read in my Tuner Studio Dashboard. Thanks

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Does that wideband have CAN bus capability? Are you only running the one wideband? I think it's under fueling where you need to set up the EGO stuff.

cj428mach

Established Member
Malcolm has some videos on the subject, I'm not sure if he answers your questions but you might check it out.

I know this is an ms3 car and he touches on setup.

Last edited:

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Under fuel settings select AFR/EGO Control. Make sure you have Wideband selected under sensor type and how many you're using. Under the ports select which input you're using for the wideband. If you only have one you should be good to go. If you have two sensors you'll need to set up the sensor mapping. Just remember it goes in firing order.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Here are my settings so you can get an idea.
20220522_121323.jpeg

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
No problem. FWIW I found it better to manually tune the idle area of the table. And once I got the car driveable I started taking logs and then using VE Analyze in Megalog Viewer. It was recommended to me to go that way route and it worked pretty well.

Strable781

Established Member
No problem. FWIW I found it better to manually tune the idle area of the table. And once I got the car driveable I started taking logs and then using VE Analyze in Megalog Viewer. It was recommended to me to go that way route and it worked pretty well.
I will try that out. Auto tune actually got the idle id say "good enough" for now until i can take it somewhere to be tuned or until i have time to sit and mess with/learn it. Thanks

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I'd say just take a long drive while logging and run it through VE Analyze. I'd drive 30-40 minutes and run it through the analyzer. I still had to make some manual tweaks at WOT. But overall it's a simple process.

Users who are viewing this thread