MPE Racing Open house/Dyno/Show

chuckstang

Established Member
Dam Id love to bring the 500 down and put it on the dyno but there is the best car show around IMO on that day, autos of the world down in RI
I love that show, been going every year, lots of exotics and old muscle cars!

03' White Snake

Established Member
I'm down, will talk to the club and see if we can get something together. Thanx for the FYI.

chuckstang

Established Member
It was suppose to rain today, no rain though. Tomorrow is same thing, rain in some places, sun in others :D

Ill be going to Autos of the World in RI though, it is the best car show around beside Fun Ford Weekend.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Well it's still on, they're gonna play it by ear in the morning. I'm still planning on heading down the the morning. Like chuck said, rain was only in spots today. Where I was it only rained for 15 mins and it was sunny most of the day.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
TheCat033 said:
no show only a dyno day????:bs:
I'm sure all the rain forcast scared people away. Last few years the parking lot is much more filled. New England weather at it's finest:kaboom:.

I still had a good time...there were some badass rides on the dyno for sure. Now if my car could get off their lift...:p

03' White Snake

Established Member
I was there, kinda pissed with my #'s but atleast I put down higher than the trailered drag car. And there was no show, even tho I saw it advertised as DYNO and SHOW. It was only a dyno day i guess.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
Ha no more, tranny in and running now! :thumbsup:

Well that's a relief.
It was good to see/meet everyone at the event.
I get the award for lowest pull of the day!:rockon:

snakebitten13

Established Member
03' White Snake said:
I was there, kinda pissed with my #'s but atleast I put down higher than the trailered drag car. And there was no show, even tho I saw it advertised as DYNO and SHOW. It was only a dyno day i guess.

Looking at your previous numbers and the ones you put down at dyno day, im guessing the heat/humidity had alot to do with it.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
BlwnSln said:
Looking at your previous numbers and the ones you put down at dyno day, im guessing the heat/humidity had alot to do with it.

It was definitely hot as hell. It said 90* on my dyno sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread