moving to whidbey, washington for 3 years

usnfenix

GM recall advisor
Established Member
moving to Washington for 3 years, Whidbey island which is a little north of seattle. was wondering how the street scene was in these areas, will be bringing a 14 vortech charged coyote and was wondering how bad the weather was for street racing and if its going to be 3 years of no traction lol.

CallMeWonder

Established Member
Welcome to the wet west side! Unfortunately, it will be quite wet a lot of the time, no real sugar coating that. There will be days sometimes weeks of no dry roads. scene is pretty nice a lot of mustang folk out here. The go to shop for work is 'Brad's custom auto'. Hit me up if you wanna hang out ill bring my terminator. how much power you putting down?

Dusten

Established Member
Look up Northwest Nights Motorsports on facebook, they do a lot of events. The street scene isn't huge, but in the summer there is a lot going on. Your issue is Whidbey is a ****ing hour north at least. When do you get here? I'm stationed on Whidbey at NOPF, hit me up with a PM and I can show you around If you want.

bdt115

Established Member
moving to Washington for 3 years, Whidbey island which is a little north of seattle. was wondering how the street scene was in these areas, will be bringing a 14 vortech charged coyote and was wondering how bad the weather was for street racing and if its going to be 3 years of no traction lol.
I live up in Whidbey. Im deployed right now. Should be back mid June or so. Ill be building up my mustang when i get back. Summers can be dry, last year they kept complaining about some drought lol. But the colder months aren't so friendly. Wouldnt mind cruising around showing you the area. I can give you my email if you're interested. I've been up here for almost 4 years now. There's been a few mustangs that have caught my eye, I'll be talking to more people when i get back with mustangs so I can get some cruises or whatever going. Im into the street racing scene also up here and know a few people from the island that do it regularly also.

Users who are viewing this thread