Moving To Tyler, Texas

Marc

Established Member
Moving from Utah to Tyler, Texas. Our local mustang club here has been phenomenal. I have been searching mustangs club in the Tyler, TX area (1.5 hours east of Dallas) and have found virtually nothing. They have the Northeast Texas Mustang Club. Joined their FB forum and literally no traffic. Anyone know of anything going on in that area? Really enjoyed taking my Shelby and hanging out with other mustang folks. Would suck if I can't find a local, active club. Thanks in advance.

bglf83

Established Member
Moving from Utah to Tyler, Texas. Our local mustang club here has been phenomenal. I have been searching mustangs club in the Tyler, TX area (1.5 hours east of Dallas) and have found virtually nothing. They have the Northeast Texas Mustang Club. Joined their FB forum and literally no traffic. Anyone know of anything going on in that area? Really enjoyed taking my Shelby and hanging out with other mustang folks. Would suck if I can't find a local, active club. Thanks in advance.

Tyler is a semi small town. It will have most anything you are looking for but I am not sure that there will be tons of clubs.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I will say the car scene ain’t much out here. Dallas is huge

Tyler = college town. With some good food. And a lot of hot women

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
When we were stationed at Barksdale AFB, LA we took our daughter there to race motocross. The motocross track is called Swan and we loved it so much Tyler is on our short list of places to buy land and build once we retire.

As for the car scene, I dont think there is much, but Tyler is a nice peaceful area.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member

@Goose17 lives around the Dallas area. I think he could probably name a few. There has to be several around there.
Yes, I am in the DFW area. There is a lot of “car stuff” always happening here. Download the Park Up Front app. It will have local shows. We also get together for track days and cruises.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wish you the best, Marc, on your move to Tyler, TX. I have no doubt that you'll find sufficient Mustang venues within driving distance after your move, and hopefully make a few new friends there.

4stang6

Established Member
Look up East Texas Mustang Club on Facebook and Join. You can post on their and I'm sure you'll find a club.Very nice people in the area that love the muscle cars and always have G2G or car shows.
I live in East Texas as well, But am currently without a mustang, But will get back into 1 soon I hope. Good Luck.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Well OP....my wife wants to move to east Texas.....same area as you. (Im going Florida, Lakeland area)....

Maybe one day we will meet up and chat about your comp orange from back in the day

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread