Moving to hawaii

slammed03

Established Member
Im moving to hawaii in june and im trying to ship my 03 turbo cobra from seattle and the shipping company says they will not ship a car lower than 6.5" has anyone else experienced this with a lowered car? I raised the coilovers so the body is 7" but my hellion dp hangs down about 4" from the ground. Any info will help, im really running out of time on shippin this car

slammed03

Established Member
If you dont mind me asking what company did you use? I was trying to drive mine to the port of seattle cause its only 40 mins from my house and i wanted to ship It through matson, but they keep stressing 6.5" ground clearance or they wont take it cause they cant drive it up the ramp without causing damage to the car

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
Good luck with coming to Hawaii...you're going to hate it..

that's not very inviting.

check out Matson for shipping. a buddy shipped his gt500 without an issue.

if you're on facebook, check out Hawaii performance mustangs and wicked stangs of Oahu. there are others, just come out and see who you fit in with. those are my choice based on who knows and works on their cars. good people to know and hang with.

hit me up if you need any info or a hand. I'm on schofield

Mike (pm me, I'll forget about this)

slammed03

Established Member
oh, man I just got back on here after moving to Hawaii in june and then deploying, now im back but I have another thread with car problems, in the terminator section. as far as the move went matson didn't hassle me they just took the car. pretty easy guys to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread