Moved to Oklahoma, Help

usmcmach1

Established Member
Hello, just moved to Ok from Texas. Just wondering are there nice cars in OK, not to bash, but haven't seen a whole lot of anything. Also, I live in Norman now (OU), I heard there's a track in Noble, any word on this place? I look foward to running into some nice cars up here. Thanks

TOP GUM 2t

Established Member
Yes , Noble track is just south if I remember correctly of OU. You should be 10-15min away from it. Make sure and make the Buick vs Ford Shootout Oct 30 at Noble.

Bryan

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Boomer Sooner baby! haha....well I actually go to OSU but I am a die hard OU fan. Hey if you ever wanna meet up or anything or if you know of any good mustang clubs, let me know. I'm about 1 hour and 15min from OU. I haven't found alot of Oklahoma people on here yet.

Last edited:

inteller

Established Member
Originally posted by RAZRS EDGE
Boomer Sooner baby! haha....well I actually go to OSU but I am a die hard OU fan. Hey if you ever wanna meet up or anything or if you know of any good mustang clubs, let me know. I'm about 1 hour and 15min from OU. I haven't found alot of Oklahoma people on here yet.

That's because we are all here. and

here

Last edited:

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Oh I'm sure I'll attend all that I can. I jsut registered over that the other website. See ya there.:beer:

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
yea mine names Brian and I live in OKC/Moore I drive a 96 Mystic Cobra and I've raced out at Thunder Valley in Noble quite a few times. Overall its not too bad of a track but they could prep it a lil better on Friday Test n Tunes.
E-mail me at [email protected] and we can meet up sometime.

Also there is a mustang club called deadhorse that is in Oklahoma there website is www.okdhm.com I'm Black96StangGT on that board.

Users who are viewing this thread