motor trend tv on speed channel.

wildosvt

Established Member
Did anybody watch it?I noticed that the seats are from a 01 in the 03 cobra they had to test drive,It was the show when they drove the Murauder too.:shrug:

Yellow Horse

Established Member
Anyone know when the next showing is? I think I may be able to get it on their website. They usually will rerun a show to depth for month. I checked it out several times hoping they might have a bit on the 03 a few weeks ago and they ran that Porsche and something elso comparo in the dang ground. I mean it ran for a month. I'm sure we will be able to catch it. I finally got the MM&FF issure on the 03/SS comparo. Haven't read much. Pretty good article so far but you can tell the editors are still very infatuated with the SS. AT least they are finally giving Ford some kudos and not ripping them. Just give Bill Ford some time. Ford is going to be back on top for a long time with the product they are kicking out.

John Colletti, you are the man. Thanks SVT:beer: .

wildosvt

Established Member
they test drive a bunch of cars in this episode,the Murauder porsche gt2 i think and they talk about the 03 compared to the Z06.

Yellow Horse

Established Member
Thanks wildosvt. That's tomorrow. Sounds like it is only a small bit instead of a full blown test. I'm going to watch it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread