Motor down

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
On my way to work yesterday 1/2 mile from my house an she gave out....:kaboom: gonna start looking for a replacement.

Dave

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
:( Sorry to hear it man, that really sucks. Let us know what the plans are. I guess if it was going to go its a good time for it as apposed to the beginning of the summer. :shrug:

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Wow, sorry to hear that Dave. I hope, but it doesn't sound like, you're talking about the winter beater. :shrug: What happened?

John

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
FastFwd said:
Wow, sorry to hear that Dave. I hope, but it doesn't sound like, you're talking about the winter beater. :shrug: What happened?

John

ahhhhh...good call John....had me wondeirng for a minute!

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
OMG!! LMFAO!!! :lol: before you all start removing the pullies, nitrous, etc,etc... off your rides........I'm talking about the mighty Talon! my winter beater. Whooops guess I didn't mention that... At 227,000mi. she served me well RIP

Dave

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Dave, glad to hear its your Talon and not your Cobra !
Are you coming up Sunday to watch? Ken

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
KenCobra03 said:
Dave, glad to hear its your Talon and not your Cobra !
Are you coming up Sunday to watch? Ken

If I come up Sunday I'm running it...no matter what, I can't sit an watch. Right now I'm not planning on it but things could change. :shrug:

RL1

Established Member
Davesnake said:
OMG!! LMFAO!!! :lol: before you all start removing the pullies, nitrous, etc,etc... off your rides........I'm talking about the mighty Talon! my winter beater. Whooops guess I didn't mention that... At 227,000mi. she served me well RIP

Dave

Jesus christ, I was just about to call Stiegemeier and tell them to send my blower back un ported..... :burn:

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
RL1 said:
Jesus christ, I was just about to call Stiegemeier and tell them to send my blower back un ported..... :burn:

Hey Keith whats up,

LOL sorry for the scare....We had a good night the last time I saw you....I think its funny everyone your with at the clubs during the night, ends up at breakfast at 2:30 in the morning....dancing girls included. If we come down again I'll let you know...next one's on me. :beer:

Dave

LightningJoe95

5.8ina5.8 small cube boys
Established Member
and so we had a drink to the ole girl on thursday and layed her memory to rest. the little bugger kicked on for 3 years or so on 3 cylinders. tough little bugger. if she only coulda held on for that transplant on the donor list :( god im tearing up i gotta go.................................................... in a final word i would like to paraphrase her favorite comment "i like stuff"

RL1

Established Member
Davesnake said:
Hey Keith whats up,

LOL sorry for the scare....We had a good night the last time I saw you....I think its funny everyone your with at the clubs during the night, ends up at breakfast at 2:30 in the morning....dancing girls included. If we come down again I'll let you know...next one's on me. :beer:

Dave

Absolutely, the U is always the best choice for cheep booze - I opted to skip breakfast that night though, captain and food hasn't agreed with me at night lately bad :xpl: problem for some reason....lol

Users who are viewing this thread