motor city...

numbaonestunna

Established Member
Anyone know a mod-friendly dealer in the motorcity, or have a reference? I'm thinking of doing the normal '03 mods (chip, catback, CAI... not even pulley just yet, and possibly a 4.30... but don't wanna void warranty just yet.) Any dealer that's pretty cool about these things?

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Don't look too good around here, all of them play the SVT nazi card if you have any appreciable tire wear let alone obvious power mods.:nonono:

If you mod, accept the fact it may break.

The engines are good and strong, everything else is substandard or fragile when you get to CPIE (Chip-pulley-intake-exhaust)

numbaonestunna

Established Member
that bad...

Eh? I mean, do they really check the inside well for tire marks and measure tread? Can they really deny warranty because of that? I mean, I can understand them denying warranty because of aftermarket parts, but that is just ridiculous!

docs03

Established Member
Dean Sellers in Troy appears to alright. I have taken my car there for a few things with all my mods and have not had any issues.

01cobrakid

Got DoHc?
Established Member
Greg singh @ huntington ford he is THE MAN!!!!!!!
TRUST ME ON THIS. But you have to be sort of upfront and honest you cant go in there with slicks and skinnies on the car and nitrous in the trunk and be like "i dont race the car, its for show" he knows whats up. Very cool guy to deal with and very helpful. If anyone can help you it will be him!

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread