Motor City Maraurder

bigslim

Established Member
We have a group of guys known as the Motor City Marauders. we meet at various locations during the course of a week. If you are interested look for postings in this forum or at MercuryMarauder.net .

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Originally posted by bigslim
We have a group of guys known as the Motor City Marauders. we meet at various locations during the course of a week. If you are interested look for postings in this forum or at MercuryMarauder.net .

Very cool...we'll look for you.:thumbsup:

Have any of you guys Trilogized your M's yet?
:burnout:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
fb2cf1df.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289206357

Pics and vids at the link:read:

bigslim

Established Member
There are a couple guys with them. One guy ran a 12.9 and the original Trilogy car ran a 12.4 in Tenn. At the present time we are in the mist of forming our club. Sunday at Wild Woodys we had eight 2003 Marauders, one 1963 Marauder and one 2002 Crown Vic Sport. It was our best turnout yet. Next year we should have one heck of a club.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
...At the present time we are in the mist of forming our club. Sunday at Wild Woodys we had eight 2003 Marauders, one 1963 Marauder and one 2002 Crown Vic Sport. It was our best turnout yet. Next year we should have one heck of a club.

Congrats on the club Slim!:beer: My uncle has an 03 "M" and I know he would join your club if he lived in Michigan...he's a car freak just like the rest of us.:thumbsup:

The MCT club just enrolled it's 18th member!:beer:

Let's plan a get together!:burnout:

bigslim

Established Member
That sounds good. It would be great to get all these hi-po fords together. By the way, your logo looks cool too. Also, a buddy of mine got rid of Marauder and picked up a red aniversary Cobra. Sweet car. It really flies. I have to find if he is already a member of your group. If he isn't I will tell him about your club.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
That sounds good. It would be great to get all these hi-po fords together. By the way, your logo looks cool too. ...SNIP...

Hey do you guys have one? I got bored at work today and slapped this together.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
:thumbsup:...looks sweet Dave!

bigslim...see...us Cobra guys are'nt just show and go! :lol1: ...I'm talkin some serioius talent in the MCT!:beer:

bigslim

Established Member
I love the logo. It is about what I was looking for. I may print it out and have a jacket made up with it. I like being the first with stuff. It would like real cool with your logo as two brother clubs. Thanks for the logo.

bigslim

Established Member
Dave, just wanted to let you know that my guys loved the logo. I will be going next week to have it put on a jacket. As I said before it is about what I pictured for a jacket. Thank you so much.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
One of our guys had his rear wheel hp go from 247 to 389 with the Trilogy.

Can the Trilogy guys go with smaller pullies for more boost?

bigslim

Established Member
Out of three of the Trilogy cars, all of them are running different size pulleys. Trilogy 1 has the smallest. It is the one that ran 12.4. Lidio from Alternative Performance has a Marauder now and is going to put the Trilogy on his and try NOS with it. Of cousre it would take Lidio to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread