Moroso Sat. (Bummer)

StreetSnake

Established Member
Was at Moroso yesterday for the Ford show and was really bummed out that there wasnt a single 03 Cobra running out there, I know some of you will say well why didnt you run yours. To be perfectly honest with you I suck on the quarter mile and they wouldnt let me go from a 40 mph start. There were definitely some pretty quick Lightnings and GTs there as LLcoolstang mentioned in a previous post. But I was really disappointed at the lack of 03s. Maybe next time.:cryying: :beer:

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by StreetSnake
To be perfectly honest with you I suck on the quarter mile and they wouldnt let me go from a 40 mph start.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:beer: :beer: :beer:

silver01snake

Established Member
There was one 03 yellow cobra that ran towards the end of the night. It only went 13.45 at 109 mph. There was a couple of 2001 cobra's running in the 12's there in stock form. Gears, h pipe and GT live axle swap.

TruBlu03

I was surprised I didn't see anyone run either. But I can understand not wanting to run if not a good driver, 03 Cobra expectations being what they are and all. I certainly wouldn't do the car justice in the 1/4 in front of all those people, better to wait for a real driver IMO :) Anyways, I was paranoid enough watching all those people mill about my ride at the Steeda display. I spent more time watching my ride than the rest of the show, heh. Was definatly surprised by a few lightnings, some of those boys are damn quick I must say. I'm sure they get great pleasure surprising the hell outta people :D

Anyone know the silver GT owner that broke at the track?? I was curious as to what happened and why. If the engine blew which is what I think happened, why didn't the rev limiter or fuel cutoff shut it down prior?

I had a good time overall. Hopefully we'll get to see a few well driven 03's run in the near future. If not, I'll just have to make a lame a^^ pass myself! :D

edz

Retired.
Established Member
Well i would have run, except anything over 80 shakes the car to death with the new and improved drive shaft. And Sunday I let Diablo http://www.diablosport.com/ use it in the display area. should be real quick as soon as the vibe is fixed.

Oh yea, a stock Silver 03 won best 99-03 Mustang I wish I could remember the owners name, he came from the Keys.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread