Moroso Aluminum Oversized Dual Coolant/Supercharger Tank (07-12 GT500)

SDBs13GT500

Established Member
I am pretty sure this may have been part of a previous post but for the life of me cannot find it. I searched a few times to no success. I believe someone with a 13/14 GT500 has installed this Moroso Dual Coolant /Supercharger tank before. I would like to know how much a pain in the butt it is to do. I recall reading somewhere that it bolts up properly but requires some reworking of the hoses. I have looked all over the forum and on the internet and cannot find the dang info.

I apologize for any redundency.

carguy19

Established Member
I am pretty sure this may have been part of a previous post but for the life of me cannot find it. I searched a few times to no success. I believe someone with a 13/14 GT500 has installed this Moroso Dual Coolant /Supercharger tank before. I would like to know how much a pain in the butt it is to do. I recall reading somewhere that it bolts up properly but requires some reworking of the hoses. I have looked all over the forum and on the internet and cannot find the dang info.

I apologize for any redundency.

I think BLWN04SVTCOBRA had one on his car and it may be for sale if he didnt get rid of it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread