more smiles

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
how bout you just be happy we let you stay on the board :-D

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I thought we had plenty of smilies! Actually, if I added anymore , especially BS smilies (they are usually pretty large) then they will move over into two pages.

CobraCallie

Banned
one thing I have noticed... when your in the reply page... and you run your mouse over the smileys and it says what the smiley is.. the smiley with the tongue sticking out.. well the box that pops up on that is spelt "tounge" when the correct spelling is tongue..

yes I know.. very crucial thing to the site... but still.. its bad on the site when anything is spelt wrong.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by CobraCallie
one thing I have noticed... when your in the reply page... and you run your mouse over the smileys and it says what the smiley is.. the smiley with the tongue sticking out.. well the box that pops up on that is spelt "tounge" when the correct spelling is tongue..

yes I know.. very crucial thing to the site... but still.. its bad on the site when anything is spelt wrong.
Hey Callie Spelled is the word you are thinking about "Spelt" is a grain similar to Wheat ;-)

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraCallie

That is my bad from long ago. Apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread