More pulley questions?

Roots25

Roots25
Established Member
Running stock eaton supercharger,

Looking at 2.93 upper and a set of idler pulley's.

What is the difference between Regular pulley's, and the "new" non-slip pulley's???

What is the best set of idlers??? heard good things about the billetflow snub 4 piece set...any others out there?

What are my options for a lower pulley? Should i stay with a 2 or 4lb lower considering im sticking with the stock blower for now???

Thanks guys

Drive Hard :rockon:

Roots25

Roots25
Established Member
also...any pro's and con's with mixing and matching s/c pulley's and idlers?

Looking at the Reichard Racing 2.90 upper and set of idlers from billetflow...thanks

drive hard

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
BF's looky goody....I likey miney! There are a ton of opinions on this subject...use the search feature and you will see a ton of threads on the same subject. There are a few brands to shy away from, but once again this is based on opinions and some personal experience. The RR's are good to from what I have heard. I try and support site vendors, so thus I bought my redfire BF's from Doug. He stillr efuses to send me them dang hood vents I've so graciously begged for...lol

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Highly recommend the non-slip style upper blower pulleys. Reichard Racing and Billetflow share the exact same groove system and are by far the most popular upper pulleys out there. You can mix and match any way you desire. I'm running a 2.90 RR upper and Billetflow idlers.......

Users who are viewing this thread