More or less e85 stations?

Do you have more, less, or the same amount of e85 stations in your area?

• Total voters

Verde

Established Member
I've been calling stations, distributors, you name it, and no one wants to get involved with E85 around here. They claim that since gas prices have gone down compared to their recent highs, there is not much consumer interest in lower-cost fuel. One station around here sells 100 octane at the pump and other race fuels in cans, but they are too "high class" to sell E85 at the pump.

Hopefully enough people will speak up and we can get more stations to carry E85.

Prototype007

Established Member
Somerset still just has one at Speedway North.

Everyone wishes there was more of them around here, but no one wants to take advantage of easy money from the local racing folks for some reason.

65sohc

Established Member
There used to be only one in Fresno. I contacted Propel Fuels to ask them the future of e85. I received a very enthusiastic reply saying that 2015 was their best year ever and that they plan to expand. Then just this past week I found a Valero within four miles of my house with several pumps. Very cheap, too. $1.98.

Balt21

Established Member
Northeast Ohio here. There are a couple 40ish minutes away, but none close enough that I could actually use it.

t660

Established Member
More going up in Dallas all the time.

Are you in Dallas or somewhere in the metroplex? I only know of a handful of stations selling e85. However, when you get up into the northern suburbs like Frisco I start to see them more often.

Never_Enough

Established Member
I'm in Chester County, PA & there are only a couple anywhere near me. In areas I never really go. I'd look at switching both my cars to E85 if there were more stations.

Users who are viewing this thread