• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
American Muscle
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

More American Muscle BS

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by 98 svt, Apr 22, 2021.

1. 98 svt

98 svt Premium Member Premium Member Established Member

I am in need of a pair of Corbeau seat brackets. I had a $100 gift card to AM, so I looked on their site and they were listed as out of stock. I checked again a couple days later and BAM! In stock! I fetched my gift certificate and ordered the seat brackets with haste.
    So a few days later (Monday), I get an email telling me they were out of stock and won't be available for 6-7 weeks!!! I emailed them back and asked them to cancel my order. I got a reply today at 6:30PM, telling they were "attempting to cancel my order". WTF? Really? 7 weeks, and not sure if I can get a refund? But wait.... there's more.
    Not even 2 hours later, I get an email from AM with the tracking #.
    Explain that one.

Lambeau likes this.
  2. TK1299

TK1299 meh Premium Member Established Member

I will never buy from AM again

Lambeau, me32, kazman and 1 other person like this.
  3. MG0h3

MG0h3 Well-Known Member Established Member

Lol lame.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Lambeau, me32 and 98 svt like this.
  4. sonicx

sonicx Norwegian Southern Established Member

Hope you get what you ordered and it’s not someone else order completely. Speaking from experience, took forever to get straightened out too.

me32 and 98 svt like this.
  5. CobraBob

CobraBob Authorized Vendor Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

American Muscle as a vendor has gotten so bad, I don't understand why buyers instead would choose to buy from, like, Late Model Restoration or Lethal Performance, until the item was only available at AM. They're a shadow of what they used to be when they were a smaller company.

Hope you get what your ordered and everything is perfect in the carton. That detail of what transpired with your order reminded me of some of my USPS tracking histories lately. Making little sense to me or my customers.

Lambeau, me32 and 98 svt like this.
  6. patc84

patc84 Well-Known Member Established Member

they are horrible, buy from someone else from now on. I use LMR, Lethal, UPR.

7. Weather Man

Weather Man Persistance Is A Bitch Premium Member Established Member

Tracking number doesn't mean they will actually ship it until they get it, in a couple of months.

Lambeau likes this.
  8. CobraBob

CobraBob Authorized Vendor Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

Like @Weather Man said, having a tracking number really doesn't mean much. I've ordered other stuff from other companies and in some cases UPS didn't actually get the package for a week or more. All they did was pull the number and assign it to an order. To be sure, track it today and verify it left AM and is indeed in-route to you. Hope it works out for you.

9. 98 svt

98 svt Premium Member Premium Member Established Member

I'm well aware of that old trick too.
    Tracking says it they will be here Friday though