More 11.50 passes from the Modern Muscle Shootout with VIDEO

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Well went out to the Modern Muscle shootout and made some passes. Track was on point and I had to raise my 2-step up to get it to 60ft the same as it did last weekend. But even with 90 degree temps and a 12+mph head wind she performed really good, got a couple more 11.50 runs in her. Unfortunately I red-lit the first eliminations round by .013 :( but still had fun.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TFLjWSXGS_Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
What's your suspension setup? Car seems to really jerk on the shifts.

-Thomas

Stock flywheels and very little lifting on the shifts the car actually lurches forwards lol. but its bmr springs with bmr upper and lower control arms thats all.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Stock flywheels and very little lifting on the shifts the car actually lurches forwards lol. but its bmr springs with bmr upper and lower control arms thats all.

Maybe its just the video then, very good runs regardless your car is flying. :rockon:

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
You too! So far I'm really impressed with how well these cars respond to mods. To think what I would've had to do to my GTO to get it to where you run is crazy when it's compared to how little you've done.

Yes this is what i love about these cars very simple mods have huge gains

Users who are viewing this thread