Montana folk

Wraith_2006

Established Member
Anyone have a fenderlip roller they are not using right now??? I can not find anyone in GreatFalls who has one....or atleast have one who has one who will let me borrow/rent it.....

SVT GI

Established Member
Did ya check the body shops? I would think if anybody has one they would. There is a mustang guy at the hobby shop on base, I'll check with them.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member

Those look nice! I like 'em!

We are putting 99 Cobra seats in my GT. My stock seats look terrible, so the Cobra seats will be a nice improvement. We just got the bottoms of the seats in the mail a couple of days ago and are waiting on the tops.

Are you going to be at cruisin' the drag this year? If so, you should meet up with Kyle and I there. :beer:

Wraith_2006

Established Member
Yes I will be there.... I will be parked in the SCCA area, it sounds like we will be down by hobby land again.... unless they move us at last minute....and yes we will have to meet up

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Some of you montana folk should try to make it to Sturgis on labor day for the mustang rally, I went last year and it was badass, lots of fun, mostly late model stangs and some older ones thrown in. I know its a haul for some of you westsiders but its worth it.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Some of you montana folk should try to make it to Sturgis on labor day for the mustang rally, I went last year and it was badass, lots of fun, mostly late model stangs and some older ones thrown in. I know its a haul for some of you westsiders but its worth it.

I wish we could make it this year, I would love that.

SVT GI

Established Member
Hey guys...been pretty busy working out some business details. I applied through the Secretary of State for a business license under "Modular Performance Tuning" I'm working with SCT to become a dealer/tuner and a local shop for access to a chassis dyno/shop space.

I will be doing tuning on all 88-10 Mustangs until the customers build up for other models. I will also be doing everything from minor installs to motor swaps. So all Mod motor guys from the mildest 2V to the wildest 4V GT500s that want a clean tune let me know. Even a bone stock Mustang can benefit from a custom tune!

385 series engines- SBF/BBF
Modulars: 2, 3 & 4 valves
General Maintenance and Repair
- Supercharging
- Turbo Charging
- Custom Suspension
- Exhaust Systems
- Gauges
- Welding
- Nitrous Tuning/Installing
- Tuning
- Wheels and Tires
- Brake Kits
- High Performance Auto and Manual Transmissions
- Stock or High Performance Engine

I am still in the process of getting setup, just thought I'd get a jump start. I'm located on the base and I can be reached here and I'll PM my number.

Jason

Last edited:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Hey guys...been pretty busy working out some business details. I applied through the Secretary of State for a business license under "Modular Performance Tuning" I'm working with SCT to become a dealer/tuner and a local shop for access to a chassis dyno/shop space.

I will be doing tuning on all 88-10 Mustangs until the customers build up for other models. I will also be doing everything from minor installs to motor swaps. So all Mod motor guys from the mildest 2V to the wildest 4V GT500s that want a clean tune let me know. Even a bone stock Mustang can benefit from a custom tune!

385 series engines- SBF/BBF
Modulars: 2, 3 & 4 valves
General Maintenance and Repair
- Supercharging
- Turbo Charging
- Custom Suspension
- Exhaust Systems
- Gauges
- Welding
- Nitrous Tuning/Installing
- Tuning
- Wheels and Tires
- Brake Kits
- High Performance Auto and Manual Transmissions
- Stock or High Performance Engine

I am still in the process of getting setup, just thought I'd get a jump start. I'm located on the base and I can be reached here and I'll PM my number.

Jason

We will definitely keep you in mind and let people know about you!

montanagrog

Established Member

Should be about 6 cars going out of Missoula.

SVT GI

Established Member
If anybody is interested... There is an all Ford car show this Saturday, 22 May at Boston's Pizza in Great Falls. Participants show up around 8am. The show is sponsored by Bison Ford so they will be bringing out some of their new stock. Hope to see ya there.

Janstang

Established Member
Should be about 6 cars going out of Missoula.
When it gets closer, PM me where you guys are going to be staying etc. and I'll try to meet up somewhere. Also, if any of you guys need info for anything let me know. Right now it sounds like JDM is going to be sponsoring some dragracing and possibly bringing some cars to run, so it should be a very fun racing event out at the dragstrip. Also looks like Andy from Dynotune USA will be bringing his mobile Dynojet to do some dynoruns etc.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Molly and I were in GF for the 30th and some of the 31st. I heard my dad announce on the radio that the SCCA was going on during the afternoon and we found ourselves in the area of the fairgrounds, so we headed over.

Got to see Wraith run, as well as the military guy's Roush, the GT500, the 5.0, and others. Got some vids too! I'm uploading them now and will have them in this thread and on my site.

Users who are viewing this thread