Montana folk

SVT GI

Established Member
they look good, We can meet up when ever you get settled.... but deffinatly still interested.... hope that the packers pack your stuff better then they packed up my buddies stuff.... he showed up and they had ruined one of his speakers and dropped one of his computers..... he was pissed

ehhh, for the most part they did. They changed some of the items now that qualify for special crating. My 61" tv got a special crate but my wife's 125 gallon fish tank did not. One good thing, although an inconvenience, is that before if the mover broke something they would give you a pro-rated value. Now they give give full replacement value. My camera's and laptops are coming with me though.

Wraith_2006

Established Member
I live with Russell and his GF, but usually sleep at my GF's house anyway.

Speaking of Bozeman, has anyone seem a red/organge (aka Vibrant Red [GT only]) 94 GT down there, I sold it to a kid the summer of 2003..... 5.0 with a automatic, stock wheels.....MY FIRST LOVE.........

montanagrog

Established Member

montanagrog

Established Member
All FORDS and Mercurys of all years! Oh and they throw a few Gm and Chryslers in the mix.

Last edited:

SVT GI

Established Member
any ideas on the dates for that event?

Email him...He sent me some flyers on the event, I don't have them in front of me but I thought it was Apr/May time frame.

On a side note...Those in GF area, I ran into a guy on base that mentioned an all mustang club in the area and invited me to the monthly meeting at some Mexican restuarant but I forgot the name of it and didn't make it. The meetings are held on the 1st of every month in the evening. Any ideas??

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
The meetings are probably held at the Amigo Lounge, I would guess. I never heard of a club in Great Falls, I would have joined it.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
my aunt and uncle just moved to Victor, south of Missoula.. so you'll be seeing me out there every once in a while..

Wraith_2006

Established Member
Email him...He sent me some flyers on the event, I don't have them in front of me but I thought it was Apr/May time frame.

On a side note...Those in GF area, I ran into a guy on base that mentioned an all mustang club in the area and invited me to the monthly meeting at some Mexican restuarant but I forgot the name of it and didn't make it. The meetings are held on the 1st of every month in the evening. Any ideas??

correct the resturant is the amigo lounge/taco treat The Presedent is a guy called Bob Morin, who also races his car with the local SCCA. The website is Treasure State Mustang Club (yes it is a bad site)

Users who are viewing this thread