Monitoring on NGauge

FreshKill420

Established Member
I am looking to pickup a HP Tuners NGauage (non-lund) to monitor a few different metrics before I add my S/C. It appears it can read anything on the ODB2 but can it monitor oil pressure, fuel pressure, trans temp, and eng temp? Are those read by ODB2 if so what are the names?

Does anyone have experience using the NGauage as a replacement to 3 or 4 different gauges? I think I will still need to get a boost gauage as the NGauge requires another module to make it work.

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
I just started using an HPTuners NGauge in my 11 that I just added a procharger too. First, let me start out with saying that hooking up the additional box and configuring it for boost is super easy and nice to have. Secondly, it reads whatever is available through your standard OBDII. So, that includes fuel pressure, oil pressure, and engine coolant temp. There are no sensors on the transmission to read transmission temp off of however. It seems to support up to 6 virtual read outs on the screen. It's pretty cool and I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread