Monday joke

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
A married couple never fought during their 25 years of marriage, not even once. A friend asked the husband, how this miracle was possible.

The husband sighted: "Our honeymoon was on a ranch. One day the two of us went on a ride. Her horse jumped and my wife fell off at some point. She just patted the horse and said in a gentle voice: 'It's your first time.' Later the horse jumped again and she fell off. She just patted the horse and said softly: 'This is your second time.' All went well, the horse got accustomed to her but when we were on our way back it jumped again. So my wife took her gun and shot the horse. And I shouted at her: 'Are you crazy? You killed the horse!' And my wife said, 'It's your first time.'"

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Not calling out OP – I enjoy your daily jokes – but I've noticed a common theme in baby boomer humor.

Boomers: "I'm a real man, I'm a tough guy, I don't take no shit."

Also Boomers: Hen-pecked and terrified of the 5'3" 135 lb. harpies they married fresh out of high school.

This isn't directed at @MDShelby (I know you didn't write the joke), and I don't mean this as a personal attack on anyone here. If you take it personally, that's on you. It's just an observation.

Users who are viewing this thread