Modular swap coupes!

Rev_HardSVT

Midwest Mustangs
Established Member
Here is some pics of modular fox swaps we have done. Hope you like.
MIDWEST PERFORMANCE
Tulsa, OK
DSC00352.jpg

DSC00354.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

DSC00553.jpg

sct12

Established Member
I bet they can beat that ugly white 03 that is in your avatar, god who would own a car like that???

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
The guy with the blue car should really do something about the finish of that alternator and IAC. It's bringing down the look of the whole engine bay...

racerbox77

Established Member
Just wondering why someone would want to replace a push rod 302 that has good torque numbers and is cheaply modded for a single overhead cam 281? I understand the cool factor of swapping a late model Cobra engine but single cam motors are weak.

EVO-lution

Established Member
Just wondering why someone would want to replace a push rod 302 that has good torque numbers and is cheaply modded for a single overhead cam 281? I understand the cool factor of swapping a late model Cobra engine but single cam motors are weak.

hey the way i see it....its their car. good price for a swap too. i miss my foxbody :(

sct11

Established Member
They drive like new, good mpg, cold A/C, no slow start, no heat soak. Im sure im missing a long list.

8URC6

God Bless America
Established Member
how do they run ? I mean is it worth it to swap to a 4v ? Any track times with any of those cars ?

Sneaky01Snake

Established Member
i think i remember seein on another forum that with a stock NA 4valve cobra motor they run low 12s with decent tires. im not for sure tho

i think the determining factor for doing the swap or not would be based on how much you can get the motor for.

the cobra motors are DOHC, the gt's have the SOHC

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread